|Talent Acquisition Manager||
Mar 25, 2022🔗
👁️ 76 76 Views
🏢 Verano 📍 Chicago, IL
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Human Resources 📛 No license required
About our company
Verano cultivates a premium flower across a portfolio of cannabis brands to personalize the experience for newcomers and connoisseurs alike.
Verano is experiencing exponential growth and we are looking to add an enthusiastic and focused Talent Acquisition Manager to the Human Resources team. The TA Manager is responsible for managing full-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition strategies for all levels and areas of Verano's retail, cultivation, and production market, including supporting corporate level recruiting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, selection criteria, and job details such as duties and responsibilities, minimum and preferred qualifications, physical and mental demands, and work environment.
- Create, maintain, and enforce Recruiting SOP’s as it relates to corporate requisitions and processes.
- Advise and train hiring managers on how to conduct effective interviews to nurture a positive candidate experience.
- Extend and negotiate offers in a timely manner and partner with the HR Manager to generate necessary documents.
- Process staffing requisition requests.
- Maintain regular touchpoints with high value candidates and build a strong talent pipeline.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions and job posts.
- Utilize the ATS (Greenhouse) to move candidates through the recruitment lifecycle.
- Open and post new requisitions within ATS (Greenhouse).
- Review candidate applications and identify qualified candidates.
- Conduct phone screens, present qualified candidates to hiring managers, and coordinate interviews.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and internal business partners.
- Act as a liaison with schools, alumni groups, outreach organizations, and other groups as necessary.
- Ensure and document compliance with EEOC and Affirmative Action Plan.
- Take on special projects and create ad hoc reports for TA and HR Leadership.
- Regularly audit and maintain candidate information within the ATS.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- 3+ years experience in high-volume recruiting, as well as full-cycle corporate recruiting experience required.
- Must be able to conduct sensitive and highly confidential conversations in a professional manner.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Comfortable working in a fast past and dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to motivate a team and have an internal drive for success.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- General knowledge of EEO, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, OSHA, Workers Compensation, DOL, and other federal and state laws and regulations preferred.
- Experience using ATS systems, preferably Greenhouse or SAP.
- Cannabis industry experience preferred.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 10 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity, and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets, and our communities.