|Social Media Coordinator|
Mar 23, 2022 👁️ 202 202 Views
At Cloud Cannabis Co., we “live higher” by holding ourselves to a higher standard. We do things the right way, not the easy way. Our goal is to make Michigan happier and healthier by demystifying the cannabis shopping experience, through education, assortment and community. We are committed to making EVERYONE healthier & happier, discrimination does NOT have a home at Cloud.
Cloud Cannabis is seeking a highly skilled Social Media Coordinator to manage all of Cloud social media channels and public relations outreach programs (including our manufacturing arm, the Brand Labs). Our aim is to develop Cloud Cannabis into the leading cannabis retailer in Michigan, and Brand Labs into the leading cannabis brand portfolio in the state. This role will be an important member of the marketing team creating highly engaged social media communities, building awareness of our brands and retail footprint through public relations and local community engagement.
Challenges You will Tackle:
· Managing all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and other relevant platforms.
· Manage content calendar for social media programs, ensuring that all posts are ‘on brand’ and focused on increasing reach and engagement.
· Working closely with internal/external creative partners to create compelling content including video, photo and design.
· Coordinating with Cloud retail teams and Brand Labs portfolio on marketing calendars and marketing requirements.
· Build and maintain influencer, press and relevant potential partner information, databases and distribution lists.
· Partner with relevant team members, or outside partners on major product launches or new store launches using traditional and non-traditional media.
· Creating and managing PR, social media and influencers plans including ideation, concepts, negotiation, outreach, detailed timelines and budgets.
Measure and report performance of all social activities. · Assessing store & brand needs with regular retail store visits.
· Monitoring & conducting competitive audits.
Other skills specific to this position:
Nice to have’s:
Corporate communications experience
Corporate social responsibility
Investor relations experience
Crisis communications experience
Cannabis retail or brand marketing experience
The pillars of Cloud Culture that unify our team are:
1.) Be Accountable
2.) Hustle Harder
3.) Customer and Patient Focused
4.) Team Player
Cloud Cannabis Co is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Experience: Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)