|Lead Wellness Advisor||
Jan 30, 2023🔗
👁️ 69 69 Views
🏢 Sunnyside 📍 Panama City Beach, FL
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Sunnyside, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers.
The Lead Wellness Advisor of Sunnyside Panama City Beach, FL will be responsible for advising customers (recreational, medicinal and caregivers) in selecting the proper cannabis products for their needs and act as an ambassador of the company’s mission to normalize, professionalize, and revolutionize cannabis. You will set the example in customer service, product knowledge, and state compliance to ensure a best-in-class experience. Lead Wellness Advisors assist in the onboarding and training of new hires and uphold adherence to state and company rules and regulations.
At Sunnyside, we believe the employee experience is paramount to all. With a strong focus on training, development, diversity and authenticity, our employees experience both personal and professional growth. As Lead Wellness Advisor, you will have:
- Experience leading a team of hourly members; skills include onboarding, training, and providing feedback.
- Knowledge of retail business fundamentals, including inventory management, opening/closing procedures and driving sales goals.
- Skills in decision making, active listening and problem solving.
- Advanced cannabis product knowledge and industry compliance standards.
- Experience in a dynamic role that combines problem solving, teamwork, technical skills, and customer service!
- Our dispensaries are typically open 7 days a week, and we value flexibility to work across opening and closing shifts, as well as weekends and holidays.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are energetic, possess strong interpersonal skills and work well with others. Collaboration is key to our team’s success.
- You enjoy people! Consulting our customers, listening to their needs, and providing an exceptional experience is vital to achieving customer loyalty.
- You are resilient and agile! You use challenges as opportunities to acquire or master skills!
- You inspire others! You are a leader who has a passion for supporting and teaching team members!
- You hold yourself to a high level of integrity and lead by example. In an industry that is highly regulated, we trust in our employee’s commitment to always do the right thing.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Assist Wellness Advisors in customer consultations, handling standard questions or complaints.
- Assist customers in product selection through education of different cannabis products and their varying impacts on the human body.
- Apply effective selling and cross-selling techniques to build baskets.
- Verify proper documentation, and ID for customers.
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of orders being dispensed to customers in a timely fashion; perform bag and receipt checks.
- Label and package customer orders.
- Perform accurate cash handling in the company’s Point of Sale system, following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Investigate any cash, POS or product discrepancies and escalate/record appropriately.
- Troubleshoot technical issues or glitches in POS system.
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the state regulatory agency and the standards set by Company.
- Perform routine inventory counts of all products.
- Ensure product stock is organized and meets compliance regulations
- Assist managers with organizing sales floor merchandise and product displays
- Ensure security measures and safety compliance in the store according to Company SOPs.
- Assist in keeping the store an organized and clean environment for customers and team
- Assist with onboarding and training Wellness Advisors, including ensuring day-to-day compliance with all company policies, procedures, state, and local laws.
- Escalate all employee relations issues in a timely manner to management.
- Perform ad-hoc store opening and closing procedures such as preparing registers, managing morning, and closing inventory, and completing required inventory reports.
- Complete shift checklists
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service; cannabis experience preferred.
- Flexibility to work shifts that may include opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner.
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance).
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
Must be 21 years’ old or older to work at the store
Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry