|IT Software Specialist||
Apr 1, 2022🔗
👁️ 97 97 Views
🏢 The Source 📍 Las Vegas, NV
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 Nevada State Agent card
About our company
The Source+ carries the best flower in Nevada! CHOOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE INDICA SATIVA HYBRID SHOP ALL Superior Cannabis Products! SHOP CAMP PRODUCTS FLOWER DISPOSABLES TINCTURES SHOP ALL CAMP SOURCE NEWS & EDUCATION
The IT Software Specialist implements, troubleshoots, and maintains the various software and hardware in use in the business. You will be charged with researching and implementing ways that technology can increase company organization and productivity with the IT and management team. This position provides technical support and assistance, whether on the phone, in person, or remotely. This role will need to be proficient with API integration.
About The Source+
The Source+, a cannabis leader in Nevada with four dispensaries, two cultivation locations, and a state-of-the-art production and distribution facility in Nevada plus operations in Massachusetts.
The Source+ was recognized in Las Vegas Weekly Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Dispensary in 2021” & voted one of the “Best Cannabis Companies to work for” by Cannabis Business Times in 2022.
- Support staff with technology inquiries i.e., troubleshoot issues with our blended Mac and PC environment.
- Administer, manage, and maintain core applications and systems including but not limited to sub-systems, company-wide accounts such as (but not limited to) our Microsoft SharePoint Working Environment (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, One-Drive), Microsoft Dynamics 360, State Compliance System (Metrc), Seed-to-Sale Software (LLx), Production & Distribution Software (Distru), Business Intelligence (Microsoft Power BI), Data Analytics Software and other IT solutions.
- Manage troubleshooting connectivity problems; installing & maintaining of systems; adding/terminating users; assigning rights and access; resetting passwords; assessing and reporting operational status; etc.
- Conduct technology orientation and prepare technology and systems for new and existing projects, including the development of a private intranet for (among other things) file sharing.
- Ensure technology documents/certificates such as product registrations, SSL certificates, maintenance agreements, service contracts, etc. related to technology operations and/or technology services are evaluated, updated, and processed.
- Implement, administrate, and maintain application configurations and change management.
- Assist staff in understanding and using technology; conduct regular staff technology presentations and trainings.
- Responsible for troubleshooting workstations, networks, software applications, phones, copiers, and other technologies as it relates to systems of responsibility.
- Ensure networks, workstations, operating systems, and software applications are operational; ensure hardware and software is patched and/or updated in accordance with vendor specifications for area of responsibility.
- Ensure for the availability, continuity and security of data and information pertaining to the organization.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adhere to all organizational standards.
Corporate Office Based
- Must be able to lift as much as 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to carry, bend, stand, file documents, lift, and push/pull as needed
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
To and from retail, corp, and facilities as needed (local 45% & potential national)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in computer science or information systems or related field
- 5+ years of experience managing enterprise software systems.
- Strong understanding of digital - online marketing/e-commerce experience is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge or experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Product Suites and SharePoint are an advantage.
- VOIP phone system knowledge a plus
- Experience in Azure AD a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to collaborate with a variety of team members and levels in a matrix organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience gaining alignment to ideas at all levels.
- Strong analytic skills with experience in developing marketing plans by integrating consumer research and a variety of data types and sources.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with a clear focus on results in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and develop relationships with key internal and external partners.
- Adaptable - Change before you must.
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Certified
- College Degree in related Science preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI
Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.