|Human Resources Manager||
Mar 11, 2022🔗
👁️ 240 240 Views
🏢 CannaCraft 📍 Santa Rosa, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Human Resources 📛 No license required
About our company
CannaCraft is one of the largest and most recognized Cannabis companies in California. Our award-winning brand portfolio is the convergence of industry expertise, cutting-edge technology, and the belief that cannabis has the power to transform lives for the better. Our family of brands includes AbsoluteXtracts, Care By Design, Care By Design Hemp, Farmer and the Felon, HIFI Hops, Loud + Clear, Humboldt Terp Council, Keef, Gem & Jane. We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team!
What you'll be doing...
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department, including the administration of policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Manager will carry out responsibilities supporting the following functional areas: HRIS, recruiting and onboarding, employee relations, training and development, and benefits.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Manages the continued development and maintenance of the company’s HRIS and other employee-related systems. Prepares and analyzes reports as necessary.
- Plays a key role in ensuring that all HR related systems and software are being used to the company’s advantage.
- Assists with the company’s performance management program, including communications on upcoming assessment periods, tracking assessment progress and coaching both employees and managers through the process.
- Supports the establishment of an employee training program, maintains employee training records.
- Takes ownership of the recruitment process for both exempt and nonexempt employees. Manages job postings, conducts phone screens, schedules interviews and develops procedures to ensure the best candidate experience possible.
- Partners with management to communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, and employment law
- Provides day-to-day benefits administration support. Develops and schedules benefits orientations and other benefits trainings as necessary.
- Administers disability, workers compensation claims and FMLA/CFRA leave.
- Responsibility of work related injuries and w/c claims.
- Address all employee relations issues.
- COVID tracking and management.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of CA employment laws and best practices, including FLSA, FMLA/CFRA, etc.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- A customer service attitude and willingness to stop what you're doing and address employees' needs
- Bilingual (Spanish) is strongly preferred!
- Knowledge of/ experience working with Unions/Bargaining Units highly desirable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ of progressive experience in HR is required
- Previous experience with HRIS and performance management systems
- CannaCraft offers a competitive salary, comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits + PTO and 401K.
CannaCraft is a second chance friendly and equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.