Nov 22, 2021🔗
👁️ 103 103 Views
🏢 Canndescent 📍 Desert Hot Springs, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Supply Chain 📛 No license required
About our company
Founded in 2015, Canndescent is California’s leading cannabis brand house and the #1 supplier of flower pre-rolls. The company has spearheaded multiple industry firsts, including replacing traditional strain names with effects to simplify the consumer experience and implementing the first commercial-scale solar powered cultivation.
As a member of the distribution team you will be primarily responsible for order fulfillment, transfer of goods to both internal and external customers.
- Adhere to all safety, quality and productivity standards.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and distribution practices
- Applying test result labels to jars and boxes
- Quality control- ensure proper sign off’s on all picks, verifications, test sticker runs, truck loading, etc.
- Complete fulfillment activities and hit daily targets
- Load trucks and ensure all paperwork is complete and accurate
- Report any deviancies from product specifications immediately to the Lead or the Supervisor.
- May be responsible for Quality Control duties to include inspecting finished goods, counting finished goods, creating certified case packs and taking quality control photos.
- May be responsible for accurate completion or verification of quality control documents.
- Provides feedback to team about workload, safety and quality
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of product flow and process and is equally capable to work independently or lead the entirety of the team.
- May be responsible for label making, invoicing and other related administrative duties in absence of department production lead.
- Responsible for weighing/ counting inventory which is entering or leaving the department.
Your experience and skills include:
- Demonstrated experience in warehousing.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis plants and the industry.
- Knowledge and familiarity with distribution best practices and Viridian ERP
- Familiarity and demonstrated competency with warehouse procedures.
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to stay focused on repetitive work without compromising quality and appearance
- Ability to stay up to speed/ target while maintaining quality and accuracy
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of departments products and can successfully perform all tasks.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of clerical duties and able to complete spreadsheets and input data.
Equity: When you do well, we all do well. Every employee of Canndescent is an owner of the company
Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together
Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid time off: Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Canndescent is an equal opportunity employer.