Mar 23, 2022🔗
👁️ 142 142 Views
🏢 Buddy Boy Brands 📍 Denver, CO
💰 16.50-17.50 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 MED Badge
About our company
With seven locations across Denver, Commerce City, Englewood, Wheat Ridge, Dupont, Arvada, Littleton, and Broomfield, CO, Buddy Boy is always a convenient stop. We welcome you to visit, browse, and shop in any of our Denver metro dispensaries. Step inside our modern, secure, and comfortable facilities and let us set your mind at ease.
Responsible for assisting the Cultivation Supervisor and Facility Manager with the day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of cultivation facilities. This is a floating role and travel between facilities is to be expected.
Primary work duties include:
- Soil mixing
- Fertilizer mixing
- Cleaning work areas
- Maintenance and monitoring of facility systems
- Provide guidance with organization of work duties and provide direction
- Batching and plant inventory
- Responsible for plant health care and yields
- Assist with scheduling and time management
- Provide coverage for Facility Manager or Supervisor Cultivator's days off
- Assist with harvest cycle
- Data input/tracking in compliance software
- Responsible for oversight of cult tech duties
- Adherence to SOP's / Training of SOP's
- Assist Supervisors/Manager in duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance to Federal, State, and company regulations, policies, and procedures always
- Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Formal Education and Experience or Equivalent:
High school diploma or equivalent
Competencies, Specialized Skills or Knowledge unique to this role:
- Must be 21 years old
- Able to obtain state credentials to work in cannabis cultivation facility
- Possess the horticultural skills to provide proper plant health care & demonstrated knowledge of company SOPs
- Basic math skills
- Valid driver's license and Reliable transportation
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and basic computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to obtain all State & Local requirements prior to employment
- Prior experience working in greenhouse or agricultural experience
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Absenteeism rate
- Work Performance
- Work efficiency
- LMS participation
- SOP Application
- Production Calendar event Timeline
- Number of errors
- Employee retention
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position that requires but is not limited to, 40 hours per week. Operational hours are dependent on the client and facility operations. Travel between facilities may be required for this position. This position is required to work weekends and holidays.
This job operates in a commercial agriculture setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a workday
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 hours
- Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
Our competitive benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, as well as employee discounts and events.
Exposure to pollen, allergens, and non-carcinogenic pesticides, dust, odors, extreme heat, artificial light, sun exposure, vibrations, elevated CO2 levels, and water.