|Cultivation Processor & Packaging
Sep 8, 2021🔗
👁️ 101 101 Views
🏢 Highbrow 📍 Detroit, ME
💰 $15 - $20 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Supply Chain 📛 No license required
About our company
Expertly grown, carefully selected.
At Highbrow, all of our cannabis is farm to table. Quality and quantity don’t have to compete.
Difference you can see, smell, and taste.
The Cultivation Associate – Processor is responsible for manicuring and packaging cannabis in preparation for sale.
The Cultivation Associate – Laborer is responsible for maintaining the high quality of finished product whilst paying close attention to detail during the trimming process. Ensuring quality cannabis leaves the cultivation facility is the most important aspect of the Cultivation Associate – Processor position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a friendly, courteous and compassionate demeanor at all times
- Adhere to company mission statement and core values, while maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
- Maintain and follow cultivation facility policies and procedures
- Wash and sanitize all equipment
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in a timely manner to meet production standards
- Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the processing facility while performing job duties
- Uphold quality of finished product through employing attention to detail while manicuring flower
- All other job duties as assigned
High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Maine Marijuana Program, both medical and adult use
Required Skills & Experience
Excellent mathematical, language and reasoning skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Maine marijuana laws, OMP regulations, and MDPHE requirements; previous marijuana industry experience preferred
- Cannabis cultivation operations experience a plus
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time. Attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to handle labor centric work
Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Must be able to work in a processing environment with moderate to loud noise level
- Must be able to work in a production facility with moderate to loud noise level and varying working conditions. May require use of safety equipment or personal protective equipment, as needed
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to pass a background check?