Nov 9, 2022🔗
👁️ 64 64 Views
🏢 710 Labs 📍 River Rouge, MI
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 No license required
About our company
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Stateman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
The Cultivation Lead oversees day to day cultivation tasks and operations, monitoring room environments and providing guidance to technicians. They are required to learn how different cultivars/strains grow, and how to identify a variety of pests/pathogens. This is a labor-intensive position that requires attention to detail, self-accountability, and good critical thinking skills. The Cultivation Lead reports directly to the Cultivation Supervisor/Manager for daily tasks and objectives.
- Using environmental control systems to set parameters in cultivation rooms, monitor room environment and system displays, diagnosing/troubleshooting outliers(temp, RH) and escalating to maintenance/management if necessary
- Mixing and applying biostimulants/pesticides via foliar sprays and drenches
- Mixing nutrient stock tanks and delivering to fertigation system, monitoring fertigation system for outliers(pH, EC) - diagnosing/troubleshooting and escalating to maintenance/management if necessary
- Working with management and using the Cultivation Schedule to forecast daily tasks(prune, room fill, foliar application, etc.) and delegate to cultivation team, conducting morning huddles with team reviewing objectives and performance when necessary
- Leading by example and setting the pace of tasks, offering consistent guidance and feedback to technicians on execution of tasks
- Filling flowering rooms with vegetative plants - optimizing placement of cultivars for growth potential
- Releases beneficial/predatory insects in method appropriate for species
- Applying trellis netting, training/manipulating branches to achieve a uniform canopy
- Pruning flowering plants according to cultivar
- Affixing Metrc tags to individual plants
- Following strict biosecurity protocols, maintaining sanitation of tools and person
- Scouting for and reporting any pests and pathogens (powdery mildew, botrytis)
- Working at a fast pace under warm cultivation lights - flowering rooms average 73+ degrees
- Standing/squatting/bending with arms extended for long periods of time
- Any other task assigned by the Cultivation Supervisor/Manager or Director of Cultivation
- Please note that the regulations and laws of The State of Michigan require persons working onsite at a cannabis facility to be at least 21 years of age.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.