|Weekend Delivery Driver||
Sep 22, 2021🔗
👁️ 74 74 Views
🏢 Flower Company 📍 San Francisco, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Delivery Services 📛 No license required
About our company
FLOWER CO. sells weed on the internet. We've built an end-to-end software and operations system for sourcing, fulfillment, delivery, and e-commerce in a highly regulated industry. We’re tackling big, unique problems to solve in a massive space that is growing exponentially with wider legalization.
FLOWER CO. is backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley and OG cannabis industry insiders. By working with us, you’ll get amazing exposure to all of the workings of a successful cannabis startup from tech and cannabis industry veterans. Join our dream team and grow with us!
FLOWER CO. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. FLOWER CO. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
FLOWER CO. operates a licensed cannabis delivery service. The company is growing and looking for delivery drivers to join our close knit, customer-focused team to help us supply California with the best buds on the market! This position is the cornerstone of our company. The type of people who do well in this role are customer service oriented, have a positive and professional attitude, are dedicated to making our customers happy, and have a passion for cannabis products.
If you are looking for extreme flexibility and a little extra pocket $$$, this role is for you!
You will be interacting with customers, collecting their ID, relaying relevant company policies, and executing cash transactions. We hope this aspect sounds engaging to you since you are representing our enthusiastic team and our amazing products!
Must be able to:
- Work Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday
- Commit to a minimum of 1 shift per weekend
- Cover an 8-hour shift that falls within the hours of 7 am and 11 pm
- W2 employment
- Structured shifts, scheduled in advance
- Mileage reimbursement (.56/mile, not taxed)
- Product discounts (10% off and free delivery!)
What you’ll do
- Start and end your days at our licensed, secure location
- Deliver a variety of products to different addresses and along various routes
- Follow assigned routes and set time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, and operate a delivery vehicle
- Collect cash payments and count money for change
- Inform customers about new products and services
- De-escalate customer concerns and pass them to supervisors
- Abide by call cannabis regulations & compliance procedures
Who you are
- Must be over the age of 21, have a valid California Driver’s License, and car insurance in your name
- Must have a driving record with no traffic violations for 3 years
- You must submit a background check from the DMV that confirming you have a clean record and no tickets (this will not affect your credit score).
- You have a smartphone such as an iPhone or Android with a newer operating system
- We use an app called "OnFleet." Please download OnFleet from the app store BEFORE applying to ensure your phone supports this software.
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You are available to drive multiple days a week, including weekends.
- KIND. You must be a kind and patient person! We service many people who are in severe chronic pain and we don't take this responsibility lightly. When delivering, we hope you always have a big smile on your face.
- PUNCTUAL. You must be the type of person who shows up 10 minutes early. Unlike many delivery services, we are NOT on demand, which alleviates the stressful rush of getting orders to patients ASAP. We offer 2-hour windows for delivery, but this doesn't mean we don't want YOU to be on time for everything, especially in the morning.
- PROACTIVE. There may be cases in which we don't explicitly tell you to do something, but it's always nice knowing that we can trust you to get the job done compliantly. This also means calling us when you need clarification.
About your car
- Should have a separate trunk with plenty of free space! We will expect you to carry all customer orders in your trunk.
- Must have an alarm.
- Your car should be clean and professional looking. This doesn't mean you need a new car, but we do expect the interior to be free of trash and other things that make it look unprofessional to the customer.
- You must have a car that is able to charge your phone and dashcam via USB
- FLOWER CO. operates a portfolio of companies, successful drivers will be able to grow with the company and be considered for roles located across the state.