|Talent Acquisition Coordinator||
May 22, 2023🔗
👁️ 22 22 Views
🏢 Wyld 📍 Clackamas, OR
💰 $22-$28 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Human Resources 📛 No license required
About our company
Headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, Wyld produces the best Cannabis tasting edibles and beverages on the market using real fruit and natural flavors. When adventure calls, we answer - always ready to embrace challenges, test boundaries, and push limits. Our company ethos is founded in strong values and our Pillars of Commitment to our communities and the Earth itself. Our ambitious team embraces challenges, tests boundaries, and is always ready for adventure. Wyld operates in AZ, CA, CO, IL, MI, NM, NV, OR, OK, WA, and across all of Canada with more launches on the horizon.
Ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
Embody Wyld Core Values, The Wyld Way
Wyld’s core values are the driving force and energy behind everything we do. These values drive our culture, our business philosophy and our philanthropic efforts. It is the cornerstone for all that we do here at Wyld.
-Make a Mark
-We Blaze Our Own Trail
-We Mean Business
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will help Wyld build a strong employment brand, where people feel motivated and excited to bring their best selves to work, by providing administrative assistance and on the ground help, to our recruiting and hiring teams. They will assist in building a network of potential employees through discovering, supporting and attracting amazing talent that aligns with Wyld’s Core Values. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for allocating job requisitions to the Talent Acquisition Team, running reports and performing daily checks on platforms, evaluating candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, and handling communication of offers, ensuring an amazing candidate experience through all communications. They will provide support to managers, supervisors and recruiters, ensuring proper application of recruitment practices, programs, policies and regulations.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator should have clear communication skills and a keen eye for the details required for a successful recruitment experience. Through creative thinking and problem solving, they will be able to manage the complexity of high volume and multi layered requisition with many stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Pre-screen and recruit on a variety of requisitions, including but not limited to manufacturing, corporate support, and sales
- Collaborate and communicate professionally with stakeholders and hiring managers in real time throughout multiple departments, states and time zones
- Facilitate interview scheduling process - contact candidates to determine availability, coordinate interview times with hiring decision makers and applicant, and send meeting requests to participants
- Draft and communicate offers to candidates for a variety of roles within the company
- Ensure position posting requests are properly approved
- Ensure data integrity of Applicant Tracking System through daily management
- Post, edit and remove position in the Applicant Tracking System
- Responsible for preparing reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire), and helping to prepare updates of TA team's metrics
- Assist in creating new and improving current processes and communication strategies that deliver dynamic and authentic candidate experience and department improvement.
- Oversee planning and participation in career fairs and other events that foster employee brand recognition and build touchpoints with potential candidates
- Be an agent of change for new systems, policies, and processes.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A passion for dynamic and authentic employee experience, with a belief and understanding of how talent acquisition directly impacts a company’s success
- A personal belief in accountability, collaboration, equity, & inclusion
- 1-3 years' experience in recruiting/talent acquisition in manufacturing or other fast-paced and ever evolving environments; or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions and feedback from various levels within the company
- Ability to communicate and tactfully discuss pay when delivering employment offers to candidates
- Ability to take ownership; demonstrates a growth mindset
- Willing and ableness to sort through extensive, and often conflicting information to effectively make decisions
- Experience with Google applications (Gmail, Google Docs, etc.), MS Office, ATS systems, Job Boards, & Slack (preferred)
- Possess mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Will be required to submit to a background check
- Must obtain all state required permits, licenses, certifications
- Some travel between sites will be required
- As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary of $22-$28, 10 paid holidays, 120 hours of PTO, 401k and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance