|Supply Chain Warehouse manager||
May 11, 2023🔗
👁️ 20 20 Views
🏢 Pharmacann 📍 Buckeye Lake, OH
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Supply Chain 📛 No license required
About our company
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann Inc. operates across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast.
Under the direct supervision of the GM of SC, the SC Warehouse Manager is the departmental manager responsible for the coordination and administrative duties of receiving, issuing, processing, and accounting for all inventory/services that have been procured through the Supply Chain and other departments. This manager oversees the departmental files, records, price control, vendor sourcing, order placement, inventory control, shipping, and deliveries. This position interfaces with internal & external customers and suppliers regularly and proactively to source goods and materials. Collaborates with the Supply Chain team, creates replenishment requests, and prepares purchase orders.
Shipping and Receiving-Warehousing
- Manages the receiving of delivered supplies, materials, and equipment; confirms that delivered goods match purchase order specifications of quantity, and condition, and completes all necessary paperwork.
- Monitors replenishment stock and works with purchasing to forecast future requirements
- Monitors and replenishes Min/Max levels.
- Management and processing of all packaging requirements.
- Organize and maintain warehouse and inventory yard areas for efficient material storage and handling. Maintains the overall appearance of both continually.
- Assists in conducting quarterly or annual inventory audits
- Operates indoor and outdoor forklifts and other necessary vehicles and equipment to handle materials being received or issued correctly.
Purchase Order and Inventory Management
- Manages the coordination of inventory requirements and procurement details with vendors and customers.
- Issue supplies, materials, and equipment to department managers.
- Create/submit purchase requisitions and payment requests as required to support department operations.
- Forecasting and estimating potential stock requirements based on company demand.
- Tracking the transportation and distribution of inventory.
- Acts as backup for purchasing buyers when required.
Reporting and Analysis
- Conduct inventory auditing on a required basis.
- Identification of purchasing trends, opportunities for process improvement, and expense management.
- Reporting of inventory surplus, product returns, and any damages.
Utilize company systems to properly account for issues, returns, receipt of new material, and associated back-orders.
Develop and manage inventory-related projects, including defining project scope, and resource deliverables.
Other duties as assigned.
Works under the direct supervision of the VP of Supply Chain and has managerial responsibilities over the warehouse coordinators, leads, material handlers, and couriers.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in warehouse operations, and inventory management is
- A minimum of five years of experience with forklift operation is
- Demonstrated understanding of department supply items and equipment.
- Demonstrated understanding of packaging requirements for departmental operations.
- Demonstrated understanding of logistics and inventory control.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
- Must be able to secure a MED card.
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver's
- Must be able to be forklift certified.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area of study preferred.
ASCM / APICS certification preferred.
Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Tracking and Reporting
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Able to use a computer for extended periods.
- Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing, retail, and warehouse environment.
- Able to kneel, bend, reach, rotate, and stoop on an intermittent to regular basis daily.
- Able to lift and move up to 75 pounds regularly.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week.
- Occasional travel by conventional means, including aircraft, motor vehicle, and the like, within the region and to other locations as required.
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above represent the knowledge, skill, and ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.