|Sr. Harvest Associate||
Apr 6, 2022🔗
👁️ 74 74 Views
🏢 Native Roots Cannabis Co. 📍 Denver, CO
💰 $17.50 to $18.50 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 MED Badge
About our company
Colorado's top marijuana dispensary offers a variety of high quality medical and recreational cannabis products.
The Senior Harvest Associate supports the efficient tracking and processing of all Post Harvest products. Assists with training and operation of all Post Harvest equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to adapt to various strains and types of marijuana being Harvested and learn to evaluate product health and disposition.
- Efficiently machine trim up to 500 plants a day
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of all Harvest, tools and equipment.
- Accurately weigh product and update data in our digital logs.
- Coordinate and execute cleaning and sanitization of all harvest spaces.
- Assist In training/coaching new hires
- MED Key/Support Badge
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous cannabis experience
- Previous experience maintaining and operating machinery
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
- Ability to lift and push/pull up to 75 lbs.
- Pay range: $17.50 to $18.50; actual pay will be determined based on qualifications.
- Bonus eligible
- Accrue paid time off (PTO) immediately; starting at 2 weeks per year.
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability, accident, and critical illness insurance plan available.
- Retirement plans available after 6 months of employment.
- 4 day work week (Wednesday- Saturday)