Mar 7, 2022🔗
👁️ 118 118 Views
🏢 LivWell Enlightened Health 📍 Denver, CO
💰 $17.50-$18.50 per hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 MED Badge
About our company
LivWell is a company that believes in its customers and believes in the right to live life their way. In fact, it’s become our mission to provide the highest quality cannabis products, from the most well-known brands in the country, at prices that are accessible to almost anyone. Our seed-to-sale operation means that our products have been meticulously cared for throughout the entire process, ensuring a potent and enjoyable final product for every customer. With convenient locations throughout Colorado and Michigan, LivWell promises to be a trusted source of the products that allow you to be well and live well.
The Shift Lead is passionate about Marijuana, provides product knowledge to our patients, and explains the benefits of buying the product. The Budtender Lead is responsible for supporting the Retail Manager and Assistant Manager with all aspects of the daily retail operations, coaching and developing the retail team that delivers the LivWell retail promise to every customer. LivWell operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute LivWell selling standards to meet team and individual sales goals and metrics.
- Assist with the conduction of training of all new employees as well as the re-training of existing employees when needed.
- Ensure the sales floor is properly stocked and the presence of the store is well maintained.
- Model best-in-class service experience that consistently exceeds our customer’s expectations.
- Inspire customer confidence and create loyalty to our brand.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures.
- Accountable for accurately utilizing LivWell’s Point of Sale system.
- Provide motivation and keep employee morale high.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team.
Knowledge Requirements Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Desire to learn about our products in order to assist customers.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a plus.
- Fun attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail and must have a team-player mentality.
- Ability to creatively cultivate long- term customer relationships.
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner.
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend, evening, and holiday shifts and store location movement.
Provide leadership and direction to departmental employees to ensure the effective use and management of systems.
Compliance and Reporting:
Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
Other duties as assigned.
- Works under the general supervision of the Store Manager and Customer Experience Coordinator
- This person does not supervise others.
- Education and Experience Requirements
- College Degree preferred but not required
- 2-3 years retail experience preferred
Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Communication and Presentation
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Information and Technology Proficiency
Required Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Working Conditions
- Able to use a computer for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing, warehouse, or retail environment.
- Able to perform general office managerial and administrative activities.
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week.
- Occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft, motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations as required.