|Senior Salesforce Administrator||
May 31, 2023🔗
👁️ 348 348 Views
🏢 Weedmaps 📍 Remote✨Remote OK
💰 $125,000 - $150,000 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Information Technology 📛 No license required
About our company
WM Technology, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: MAPS) mission is to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy. Now in its second decade, WM Technology has been a driving force behind much of the legislative change we’ve seen in the past 10 years.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees.
As a Senior/Technical Lead Salesforce Admin, you will be responsible for ongoing development and administration of our CRM and overall Salesforce administration architecture. You will assist in the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance of the CRM platform, while growing and enhancing our overall technical architecture and infrastructure (documentation, change management, on and offboarding etc.) This Senior Salesforce Administrator is expected to lead in daily operations and support functions for the Weedmaps Salesforce Ecosystem while mentoring and helping in the development and skill development for the other SFDC administrators.
The impact you'll make:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all Salesforce-related activities, including user management, security settings, data integrity, customization, and overall system maintenance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and customer service, to gather requirements and implement customized solutions within Salesforce to enhance user experience, streamline workflows, and support business processes
- Oversee the integration of Salesforce with other business applications and third-party tools, ensuring seamless data flow and integration points
- Develop and implement data management strategies, including data cleansing, data validation rules, and data migration activities, to maintain data accuracy, consistency, and completeness
- Create and maintain custom reports, dashboards, and workflows to provide real-time insights into sales performance, pipeline management, and key business metrics.
- Provide ongoing training and support to Salesforce users, including end-users and other administrators, to maximize adoption, user proficiency, and system utilization
- Stay updated with Salesforce releases, new features, and industry best practices. Proactively identify areas for system enhancements and lead the implementation of new functionalities to drive operational efficiencies and business growth
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and technical expertise to other Salesforce administrators, fostering a collaborative and high-performing team environment
- Other duties as assigned
What you've accomplished:
- 8-10+ years of administrative experience of Salesforce.com
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Build and develop KPIs associated with Salesforce team
- Experience with running complex, cross departmental projects end-to-end
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills in both low-code and no-code environments
- Productivity/quality standards: accuracy, timeliness, thoroughness
- Leadership experience with mentoring and coaching junior members of the team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or other data aggregate software
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment with some ambiguity
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multitask with competing priorities
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Comfortable with long-term remote work
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Previous leadership experience in running an IT Operations
- Proficient in using JIRA Service Cloud
- The base pay range for this position is $125,000.00 - $150,000.00
2023 Benefits for Full Time, Regular Employees:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (effective Day 1)
- Employee - employer paid premium 100%
- For plans that offer coverage to your dependents, you pay a small contribution
- Basic Life & AD&D - employer paid 1x salary up to $250,000
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer contribution)
- PTO (3 weeks accrued); 5 sick days
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Family planning/fertility - including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings - including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company-paid identity theft protection
- Legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- You get an opportunity to shape the future of the cannabis industry
- You get to play a meaningful role that impacts the wellbeing of others
- Casual work environment, no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Numerous opportunities to learn and grow your professional skills
- Endless opportunities to network and connect with other Weedmappers through speaker series, Employee Resource Groups, happy hours, team celebrations, game nights, and much more!