Mar 9, 2022🔗
👁️ 371 371 Views
🏢 Wurk 📍 Remote✨Remote OK
💰 $80,000 to $120,000 a year 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Sales 📛 No license required
About our company
Looking to join an organization where you feel valued and encouraged to achieve your dreams? We are actively looking for individuals who align with our values and are passionate about thriving in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry. In 2015, Wurk created the cannabis industry’s very first all-in-one workforce management solution. Our dynamic system is utilized to streamline operations, minimize regulatory risks, and manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance. We believe it is our responsibility to protect the people and organizations of the cannabis industry so they can continue to impact the world we live in. If this excites you, we at Wurk would love to meet you!
The Sales Manager reports to the CRO and is a member of the company’s management team. This position is responsible for the direction and management of Account Executives, Solution Consultants, and plays a role in business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, and supporting partner channel strategy. This position may include responsibility for business development. The Sales Manager will drive the company’s achievement of its new customer acquisition, retention, and revenue goals.
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- Oversee sales talent acquisition, including sourcing, hiring, onboarding and development of a sales organization.
- Provide continuous coaching and execution on sales development and learning opportunities.
- Drive the development and execution of account and opportunity new accounts and upsell sales strategies.
- Work closely with CRO, Marketing, and Business Development to develop, establish, and execute demand generation and channel strategies and programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships.
- Develop and implement strategies for achieving the company’s new customer revenue objectives.
- Develop and manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales pipeline, and forecast management.
- Assist in developing sales operating and pricing policies, including discounts, legal terms, and conditions for customers and business partners.
- Coach and mentor sales professionals effectively to develop and refine consultative selling, negotiation, and closing skills
- Achieve personal quotas and drive attainment of team members’ sales quotas, and achieve other established company and team KPIs:
- Total ARR quota, new business quota, upsell quota, drive service revenue, and customer conversion into referenceable clients.
What you’ll need to have!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience or solid familiarity with UKG is paramount
- Minimum 4 years sales experience in SaaS and the HCM industry
- Minimum 2 years cannabis industry experience preferred
- Experience with CRM, sales methodology, and sales funnel management
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive-level customers and partners
- Proven enthusiastic sales track record in a new product/new market environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Experience in choosing, deploying, and using marketing and sales software applications
What’s in it for you?
- FREE medical, dental, and vision plans
- FREE basic life insurance, short term disability, and employee assistance programs
- FREE yoga sessions and wellness programs
- 401(k) traditional and Roth plans
- Generous PTO, bonus, and stock options
- $400 office equipment reimbursement
- $300/year fitness reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid professional development
- Generous referral bonuses
- Paid parental leave
- Remote friendly work environment
- Do you love dogs? So do we! (We’re dog-friendly!)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
The approximate base salary range for this position is $80,000 to $120,000 on candidate experience, education, and geographic location. This is the range for residents in Colorado, consideration will be given for location, experience, etc.
Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we require vaccination as a condition of employment for employees who access our Denver office. We expect employees who are unable to be vaccinated because of a disability, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief to request reasonable accommodations.