Feb 16, 2022🔗
👁️ 69 69 Views
🏢 NorCal Cannabis 📍 Santa Rosa, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Processing 📛 No license required
About our company
We believe cannabis is a force for good, and will make positive impacts to society, the economy and the environment.
The history of cannabis and social reform go hand in hand. We honor the struggles of the past by building a better future. NorCal Cannabis recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as required by applicable law. We believe that in our differences, we find strength.
We are committed to equality, diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We know we will always have to work to contribute to making our world a more equitable place. We focus first on building a values driven foundation inside the physical and virtual walls of our company and make concerted efforts to engage in the local communities we operate in and the global community for which we are citizens.
NorCal Cannabis also strives to be a steward of our ecological environment, knowing that our business’s health and health of our people is dependent and integrally connected to the health of the earth's ecosystem. We do our best to tread lightly.
Please send cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn profile
We are looking for a candidate who is friendly, has a positive attitude, the willingness to help co-create and cultivate a positive work environment, and can serve as a role model and motivator to gardeners. Trimmers are self-motivated and takes pride in their work. They can problem solve, provide analysis, and perform required tasks while adhering to company safety, security, privacy policies and state/local regulations.
Must be COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Processing product in preparation for trim room
- Remove fan leaf from branches
- Manicureflower in a timely and efficient manner
- Remove crows feet and leaf while preserving product integrity
- Ability to identify disease and pest damage
- Ability to identity strains to prevent mixing batches
- Manipulating stem length for highest quality presentation
- Maintain an organized tray, sorting out smalls and removing waste and fan leaf from trim
- Capable of identifying disease and damage such as bud rot and pest damage
- Product is served to trimmers bucked down to piece with most fan leaf removed, trimmers should be able to complete a minimum of 5lbs in a 8 hours sitting
- Cleaning totes and work spaces
- Remaining in a standing position for extended periods
- Able to lift up to 25lbs regularly, 50lbs infrequently
- Ability to focus on repetitive tasks
- Hand and finger dexterity required for extended periods
- Consistent hand-eye coordination
- Wearing gloves and other required protective gear for extended periods when required WORK
- Experience working a production line (with machinery) is preferred: I.e. weight machines, capping machines, conveyor belts, label application, printers, etc.
- Working on, adjusting and fixing machinery related to a production line
- Quality control experience in marijuana, food or other clean industries
- Competent at problem solving under pressure of production quotas
- Good time management and efficient work flow
- What we bring to the table
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, collaborative and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision insurance benefits for employees and their dependents.
- Invest in yourself and your family. We offer a company 401(k) retirement plan to all employees after 6 months of continued employment and are at least 21 years of age.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Our Santa Rosa campus provides lunch 3 days a week for onsite team members.
- Grow with Integrity
- Bring People Together
- Build with Ambition
- Believe in Cannabis for Good