|Merchandising Analyst (OH and NY)||
May 17, 2023🔗
👁️ 22 22 Views
🏢 Pharmacann 📍 Remote✨Remote OK
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Other 📛 No license required
About our company
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann Inc. operates across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast.
The Merchandising Analyst will be primarily responsible for managing the onboarding of new vendors, items, and data collection across their assigned markets. The analyst will manage new vendors, items and Purchase Orders in various systems, and communicate new item status to internal teams. This resource will also help drive collaboration and communication across the Buying / Merchandising, Marketing and Dispensary Inventory teams in the execution of new item launches and promotional event planning. Success in this role is timely management of vendors and items in advance of product deliveries to Verilife Dispensaries.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities
- Manage the new vendor, item setup, and Purchase Orders creation processes for dispensaries in assigned markets
- Lead the coordination of merchant / buyer and dispensary inventory teams to ensure complete item detail is setup and shared prior to delivery arrivals
- Gather and disseminate as required, the state tracking, Certificate of Authenticity (COA), and delivery manifests for each delivery in assigned markets
- Manage the Purchase Order process including the creation of Purchase Orders in advance of store delivery, ensuring that all items coming on a delivery are setup prior to the scheduled delivery time
- Troubleshoot and remedy any item setup issues that may delay PO receipt
- Analyze sales trends to inform delivery scheduling and item allocations to maximize sales and revenue, partnering with the dispensary inventory teams on delivery scheduling
- Manage new item launches across functions, advising on sales data and best practices to advise on what’s required for successful launches
- Analyze sales and website usage data, making decisions on how to merchandise the website, including what offers, brands, and products to feature to maximize sales
- Partner with marketing team on website merchandising to ensure cohesive menu presentation for new items and events
- Provide ad hoc data analysis for the merchandising / buying teams and recommend action plans.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer first mindset
- Ability to build, manage and lead strong cross functional relationships
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow up
- 2 years merchandising experience including use of Google Suite/Microsoft Suite )
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or related field preferred then list qualification is preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
This role will require travel to dispensaries on a monthly basis to build relationships with the Dispensary Inventory team and to review vendor, item and Purchase Order setup and process opportunities.