|Media Specialist, B2B||
Feb 28, 2022🔗
👁️ 460 460 Views
🏢 Weedmaps 📍 Remote✨Remote OK
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Marketing 📛 No license required
About our company
WM Technology, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: MAPS) mission is to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy. Now in its second decade, WM Technology has been a driving force behind much of the legislative change we’ve seen in the past 10 years.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees.
The B2B Media Specialist is primarily responsible for coordinating the execution of digital and traditional advertising plans and strategies for Weedmaps. Some of these tactics, and responsibilities will include the media contract processing, creative trafficking, performance & budget reporting of multiple channels. These advertising channels may include, but are not limited to paid search, paid social, digital display (remarketing, programmatic, and guaranteed placements), television, radio, print, and outdoor.
As part of this position, it is important that the Media Specialist continues educating himself/herself on digital and traditional media technologies, emerging trends and media platforms, as well as general marketing and advertising strategies. The individual in this role will also need to become familiar with all of our B2B offerings and differentiators as a company within specific markets.
The impact you’ll make:
- Assist in the execution of awareness & performance campaigns across digital marketing channels (programmatic, paid social, paid search)
- Work within a monthly budget distributions and bid parameters to deliver efficient results
- Assist in optimized media buys across platforms to maximize KPIs
- Continuously monitor, and report on A/B test creative to identify opportunities to improve performance
- Maintain campaign tracking and traffic creative to platforms and vendors
- Help with weekly reports on performance and new insights
- Run experiments with new and untapped platforms and channels
- Stay up to date on media market trends, new opportunities, and competitive activity
What you’ve accomplished:
- 2-3 year of experience with media-buying, planning and research in an ABM/SMB role.
- Some experience in SEM, PPC, Paid Social and/or digital marketing
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in G Suite products (sheets, docs, slides) and/or excel knowledge is a plus
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency, drive and self-motivated
- Ability to work somewhat independently with general supervision as well as collaboratively with team members virtually
- Detail-oriented, passionate and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Our 2022 Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (effective Day1):
- Employee - employer paid premium 100%
- Dependent - employer paid premium 80%
- HMO - Kaiser & Anthem
- PPO and HDHP with HSA - Anthem
- Basic Life & AD&D - employer paid 1x salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer contribution)
- PTO (3 weeks accrued); 5 sick days
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company-paid identity theft protection
- Rocket Lawyer legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- You get to play a meaningful role in the future of cannabis and how it’s regarded globally
- Catered lunches provided while working in the office
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Endless opportunities to network and connect with your fellow Weedmappers through education and speaker series, Employee Resource Groups, happy hours, team celebrations, game nights and much more!