Jan 3, 2022🔗
👁️ 71 71 Views
🏢 Jushi 📍 Scranton, PA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Other 📛 No license required
About our company
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples’ lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi, we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Maintenance Mechanic will repair and maintain various pieces of commercial manufacturing equipment, customized automation, packaging equipment and physical plant systems as well as facility structures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support production by ensuring the safe and proper operation, maintenance and repair of plant equipment.
- Follow all GMP, HAACP, and safety regulations and procedures.
- Electromechanical troubleshooting, i.e. pneumatics, pumps, VFD drives, etc.
- Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance of all plant manufacturing and supporting equipment.
- Communicate with supervisor for direction. The ability to keep supervisor informed of problems and equipment that is not working properly.
- Perform duties with or without close supervision.
- Fabricate parts as necessary to support production/plant operations.
- Perform all established PM activities.
- Identify new opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Generate work orders, complete work orders and close work orders in a CMMS system.
- Coordinate and complete projects with outside vendors.
- Perform all other related duties as requested.
- Participate in safety related training programs.
- Must promote a safe working environment and good GMP practices.
- Maintain a clean, neat and safe work environment. 6S experience a plus.
- Help train new employees, both production and maintenance when required.
- Run production equipment when required.
- Ensure the proper documentation of repairs and inventory of parts
- High School Degree; Minimum, Two-year college or technical school; Preferred
- Minimum 6 months Industrial Maintenance experience; Food, Medical, or Agricultural
- Knowledge of CMMS, PLC control panels, and basic mechanical skills
- Ability to read and follow blue prints, drawings (assembly) and schematics
- Proficiency in troubleshooting: pneumatics, mechanical equipment, mechanical power transmission systems, automated processes, installing and repairing new equipment, and the ability to respond to machine and equipment issues in all areas of the facility.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time, and must be able to work from an elevated platform.
- Must be able to work independently, follow through and complete tasks, and handle a multi-task workload and must be able to work as part of a team.
- Position requires 20% travel.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).