Aug 25, 2021🔗
👁️ 97 97 Views
🏢 Cresco Labs 📍 Pittsburgh, PA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Information Technology 📛 No license required
About our company
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal.
Sunnyside , Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The IT Specialist will take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution. (S)he will research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues. Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams. Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers. Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues. Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps, creating knowledge base articles when appropriate, for routine issues. Participate in queque call coverage or emergency response. Be familiar with regulatory & security standards, best practices and company requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide incident management support for the Manager of Enterprise IT Infrastructure and Manager of Enterprise IT Support in regards to issues, identification, diagnosis, troubleshooting, tracking, escalation and resolution for hardware and software issues relating to POS computers, laptops, mobile devices and related peripherals, prior to escalation to team leads or other resolver groups for specific regions.
- Provides Level 1 and 2 support for incidents (problem/issues) or service requests related to hardware, software, mobile devices and network connectivity
- Administrating Office 365 suite (Office Apps, SharePoint/OneDrive, Teams, User Administration)
- Support PC/Mac/iOS devices in a cloud managed environment (Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Jamf)
- Hands-on experience managing and demonstrated excellence troubleshooting across several infrastructure disciplines, including (but not limited to) Microsoft 365, Microsoft Intune, ADFS, Azure AD, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows server operating systems, virtualization (VMware), server hardware, networking, VoIP, security technologies, and monitoring solutions.
- Identify and resolve system and OS-level issues within Cresco's compute environment. Develop standard operating procedures and baseline system health / performance metrics. Support OS-level reliability, system resource allocation (Virtualization, Storage) and system provisioning in accordance with industry best practice and Cresco systems reference architecture
- Maintains, monitors, and supports the IT infrastructure environment throughout the company (dispensaries, facilities, distribution centers, HQ and new acquisitions)
- Contributes and be familiar with documentation for assigned technology, including server build docs, configuration standards and infrastructure architecture
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Performs professional-level analysis, evaluation or research applying basic concepts, practices, theories of areas within information systems
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of information systems. Frequently uses and applies technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with an emphasis on the Company's interests.
- Demonstrate Adaptability and Desire to Learn -- Works productively in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in response to obstacles, constraints, adversity, and mistakes. Constructively and resourcefully adapts to changing needs, conditions, priorities or opportunities. Seeks out opportunities to learn from new discoveries, innovations, ways of looking at things, knowledge, and ideas. Invites and incorporates feedback, without becoming defensive.
- Perform Professional Analysis -- Integrates information from a variety of sources to arrive at a broader understanding of issues (e.g., company reports plus in-store observations). Defines issues clearly despite incomplete or ambiguous information. Identifies the key issues in moderately complex problems. Approaches problems or issues systematically, looking for connections, trends, and potential causes. Probes and looks past symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems and issues.
- Plan and Execute -- Executes plans (e.g., action steps, timelines) to accomplish objectives. Prioritizes and balances time, actions, and projects to ensure accomplishment of results. Holds him/herself and team accountable for outcomes (e.g., achieving goals and complying with policies and procedures). Anticipates and addresses obstacles.
- Produce Results -- Initiates decisive, timely action to address important issues. Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to achieving meaningful results. Sets challenging, clear goals/targets and expectations for achieving business results. Drives initiatives/efforts to successful completion and closure. Takes personal responsibility to make decisions and take action.
- Satisfy the Customer -- Identifies and anticipates customer requirements, expectations, and needs. Seeks feedback from customers to identify improvement opportunities. Follows up with customers to ensure
- problems are solved. Continually searches for ways to improve customer service.
- Use Professional Judgment -- Makes logical, rational, and integrative decisions, and arrives at sound conclusions. Chooses the best alternative(s) based on a review of pros, cons, tradeoffs, timing, and probabilities. Evaluates the consequences and implications of alternatives, actions, or decisions (e.g., impact on sales, returns, customer loyalty). Makes timely decisions, balancing analysis with decisiveness.
- May communicate with outsourced team(s) when working on issues or tasks. Frequent inter-organizational team contacts on routine matters.
Education and Experience
Typically requires a BS or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Job Function Analysis Physical Demands
- Sit Rarely 1–2 hours
- Stand Continuously 1–8 hours
- Walk Continuously 2–8 hours
- Drive Frequently 2-4 hours
- Balance Frequently 34–66%
- Bend Occasionally 1–33%
- Climb (2–6 ft) Occasionally 1–33%
- Crawl Occasionally 1–33%
- Crouch/Squat Occasionally 1–33%
- Kneel Occasionally 1–33%
- Reach (forward & overhead) Frequently 34–66%
- Twist (45 degrees at waist) Occasionally 1–33%
- 0–10 lbs. Occasionally 1–33%
- 11–25 lbs. Occasionally 1–33%
- 26–50 lbs. Occasionally 1–33%
- 51–100 lbs. Never 0%
Typically will be in an office setting seated, or working from home in artificial light and working for prolonged periods of time on the computer. Some travel may be required.
Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry