Mar 2, 2022🔗
👁️ 68 68 Views
🏢 New Standard 📍 Southfield, MI
💰 $65,000 a year 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Information Technology 📛 No license required
About our company
Sand Lake, MI's best Marijuana Provisioning Center: New Standard. Stop in today whether you're in Saugatuck, MI, Sand Lake, MI or surrounding areas!
Responsible for managing all Company IT needs. Assures all information technology systems are adequately functioning and available to support the business.
- Leads the selection, implementation, and ongoing support of the information technology infrastructure for all locations throughout the organization
- Leads the selection, setup, and ongoing support for employee system hardware and software needs including desktop workstations, laptops, printers, and related hardware and software
- Leads selection, implementation, and ongoing support of enterprise business systems including their setup, integration, and troubleshooting
- Establish relationships and interface directly with outside software and service vendors.
- Supports the Company’s e-mail and voice mail systems to create a systematic flow of inter-company and customer correspondence
- Assists users with technical issues through email, messaging, direct phone calls, or in person support
- Visits assigned store locations to offer support and build relationships with other employees
- Assists with the maintenance of the system software security policy
- Assists with the solicitation, evaluation and maintenance of the Company phone line and cellular phone contracts
- Updates department processes in a process manual
- Support management in the pursuit of corporate policies, plans, goals, and long-term objectives
- 2-3 years of information technology industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Equivalent Experience
- Knowledge of computer networking
- Ability to explain complex procedures and technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Knowledge of a programming language not necessary but a plus
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
We are taking COVID-19 very seriously and are following all recommendations for health and safety per CDC guidelines.
- LAN: 5 years (Preferred)
- Network Administration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Work Location: One location