Jul 11, 2022🔗
👁️ 80 80 Views
🏢 Jushi 📍 Santa Barbara, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times.
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature’s Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
The Inventory Specialist will report to the Store Manager to assist the store’s operations. The Inventory Specialist will also be primarily responsible for:
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge and competitors programs/products.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining inventory levels, ensuring an assortment of product, and communicating inventory action items with the Inventory Control Manager
- Manage delivery receipt of products and the mapping of product in POS system confirming accuracy of inventory transport manifest.
- Ensure that products are available to customers on the online menu by the end of delivery day on scheduled days worked. Communicates to Inventory Control Manager and confirms when deliveries are officially mapped and completed in the system so deliveries are properly tracked and recorded into the Leaf Logix system.
- Aware of and comply with all procedures in regards to, tracking, maintaining written/electronic logs, documents, and inventory reporting.
- Accountable for system efficiency; catches investigates, reconciles, and reports all discrepancies to Store Manager
- Conduct inventory spot checks throughout the week
- Process purchase and sales orders upon receiving invoices/manifests and notifying Inventory Control Manager/ of its availability to map into the system upon completion (Products/Strains will be prebuilt into system by Inventory Control Manager beforehand).
- Keeps an eye on ancillary products and notifies Inventory Manager when in need of purchasing.
- Establish inventory controls to conduct monthly inventory reviews and annual comprehensive inventories of products at the facility. A written or electronic record shall be created or maintained of each inventory findings and the employee identification numbers, titles or positions of the person who conducts the inventory.
- Reports important info/feedback to Inventory Control Manager
- Can be called upon to act as Shift Supervisor as needed, see Shift Supervisor Job Responsibilities including cash management and opening/closing the store.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Experience or study emphasis in biology, medicine, horticulture, agriculture, business, management, or hospitality
- Minimum of 2 years combined dispensary, call center, retail, sales, hospitality, or customer service experience
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with web browsers, retail POS systems, and excel spreadsheets.
- High-level critical thinking, attention to detail, organization, mathematical, communication, and reasoning skills
- Must be comfortable adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing fractions and decimals, and high-volume cash handling
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting and standing
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Complete any needed assistance including oversight and coverage outside of
- the assigned region as required
- An environment with a moderate to loud noise level
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).