|Human Resources Manager - NY Operations||
Dec 16, 2022🔗
👁️ 64 64 Views
🏢 Curaleaf 📍 Ravena, NY
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Human Resources 📛 No license required
About our company
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 21 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 6,000 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production.
Curaleaf is looking for an experienced Human Resource (HR) Manager for a fast-paced and growing company. We're in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Manager to perform duties in support of our Operations Function. This position will be the HR Business Partner to the mid-level managers within the dedicated functional department(s). The HR Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of HR administrative support that includes onboarding, off-boarding of team members, generation of KPI reports, and maintaining the data integrity of our HRIS system. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise discretion and good judgement in a variety of situations, build effective relationships with others, work independently, and have excellent problem-solving skills. Knowledgeable about how organizations work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; understands the cultures of organizations.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Onboards and offboards all team members within the assigned functional department.
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain employee handbook and policies and procedures manual(s)
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include compliance training, anti-harassment training, etc.
- Recruits, interviews and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to ensure the successful onboarding of new hires
- Develops and refines HR-related approaches, policies, and procedures for the company, to support business objectives
- Partners with business leaders to ensure company initiatives are met that includes but not limited to: Performance management, goal setting, succession planning and development for team members.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; turnover, and training and development
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance; performs audits as required
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law (Labor Relations experience preferred)
- Maintains employee information in the HRIS system, personnel files, etc.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in related field necessary
- SHRM-CP a plus
- At least 3-5 years of human resource management experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Union experience is preferred
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Must be flexible, resilient, and able to keep focus in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, and HR best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and experience with HRIS and ATS (WURK and Greenhouse preferred)
- Ability to travel up to 30%