Dec 29, 2021🔗
👁️ 432 432 Views
🏢 Fine Fettle Dispensary 📍 Glastonbury, CT
💰 $55,000 - $65,000 a year 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Administrative 📛 No license required
About our company
Fine Fettle Mission, Vision and Values
A premier marijuana company providing customized service and a superior experience. We focus on expertise, education, research, and outreach on the use of cannabis for the greater health and greater good.
The HR Generalist will report to the VP of HR. This person will be responsible for obtaining, tracking and renewal of all required trainings and certifications including Serv Safe, RVT, agent licensure, OSHA, machine operating licenses etc. This person will also partner with department managers to assist with full cycle recruiting. The HR Generalist will work cross functionally with the Operations Managers, HR and Finance to complete benefits enrollment paperwork for eligible employees.
*Note- While a hybrid schedule may be considered for a candidate with demonstrated productivity working remotely, minimum of 60% time in office and on site will be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the day-to-day functions of the Office of Human Resources across departments and locations.
- Manage and track all types of certifications and licenses keeping in 100% compliance of obtaining and renewing timely across all company locations.
- Manage background check process for new hires and annual renewals.
- Employment service verifications.
- Assist with full cycle entry-mid level recruiting: Posting, hiring, onboarding.
- Benefits enrollment, management, and reconciliations.
- Licensure monitoring and communications.
- Process employee changes into HRIS system.
- Monitoring staff training and ensure that required trainings are completed timely.
- Data entry and maintenance.
- Online and in-person employee service.
- Timely and attentive communications both written and verbal.
- Other duties as may be required.
- On site time required with up to 25% travel to other locations.
- Assist with advising managers on disciplinary action
- Prepare and track appropriate leave requests
- Assist in facilitating ADA accommodations
- Assist with Workers Compensation claims
- Act in consultative capacity with finance to ensure compliance of wage and labor laws
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years HR experience or combination of education/equivalent experience
- Experience with benefits enrollment/management including insurance and 401k
- Highly organized
- Effective written and oral communication
- Experience with recruiting/onboarding preferable in a retail and/or manufacturing environment
- HRIS implementation/ maintenance
- HR certification preferred
- Experience with large hourly workforce preferred
- Union experience preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Normal office/retail environment
- May be exposed to extreme temperatures
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Frequent bending and moving from sitting to standing and reverse
- Employer Supplemented Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Generous PTO accrual
- Paid sick time
- 6 Company Holidays
- Employee Discount
- Flexible schedules
- A culture that inspires our employees by recognizing and utilizing each person’s individual strengths
- Internal Advancement
- Employee Recognition and Rewards
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT:
Must be able to perform all essential functions of this position with reasonable accommodation. If you need accommodation during the application and/or hiring process please reach out to our HR representative.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or or any other applicable legally protected characteristic.