Oct 12, 2022🔗
👁️ 67 67 Views
🏢 Cannacraft 📍 Santa Rosa, CA
💰 $20 to $24 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Human Resources 📛 No license required
About our company
CannaCraft Inc. is one of the largest and most recognized Cannabis companies in California. Our award-winning portfolio is the convergence of industry expertise, cutting-edge technology, and the belief that cannabis has the power to transform lives for the better. California’s most robust brand portfolio offers hundreds of cannabis products masterfully crafted by leading cannabis researchers and scientists.
This is an on site position; the position is based at the Santa Rosa CannaCraft Inc. Headquarters.
Interested? Include a brief cover letter telling us why you'd be a great fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
CannaCraft welcomes diversity in the workplace, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CannaCraft is a second chance friendly and equal opportunity employer.
Anyone can have a job, but you can make a difference!
Do you find satisfaction in a support role, ensuring smooth and organized HR and administrative functions and desire growth opportunities?
CannaCraft is seeking an HR Assistant:
- Assist in the day-to-day HR and administrative functions, and the right hand to our HR Manager.
- Full-time, 9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., on site office work at Santa Rosa Headquarters.
- Hourly rate range $20 to $24 (commensurate with experience)
- Full medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and sick time, 401k, life insurance and continuing education opportunities.
- The HR Assistant is the day-to-day point person for questions, requests, document creation and issues related to compensation, benefits, leaves of absence; corrective performance, onboarding and termination matters; recognition, and morale; health and safety; and training and development, etc. Full job description available upon request.
To be successful in the HR Assistant role, here is a little about you…
- 1-2 years HR and administrative support experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and interpersonal skills.
- An eye for detail and organization, enjoys a dynamic environment and being part of a great team.
- Highly motivated, with well-honed prioritization and time management skills, allowing you to meet deadlines.
- You love to problem solve and demonstrate integrity, initiative, professionalism, and confidence.
- You’re proficient with MS Office Suite, G Suite, Asana and Adobe Acrobat.
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- HRIS software and Spanish language skills are a plus.
To be successful in the HR Assistant role, you can successfully…
- Manage heavy email and employee requests and correspondence with timeliness and professionalism.
- Effectively answer and triage incoming calls.
- Create and maintain tracking spreadsheets and electronic employee files.
- HR functions – new hire packages, onboarding, benefits administration, handbook maintenance and policy creation, workers’ compensation, etc.
- Performance review tracking and reminders to managers
- Ongoing projects - 401(k) and Section 125 yearly enrollments and packet preparation, I-9 tracking, affirmative action tracking, job fair preparation, etc.
- Prepare personnel correspondence including disciplinary letters, employee loan letters, and employment verifications, wage garnishments, etc.