Nov 5, 2021🔗
👁️ 76 76 Views
🏢 Parallel 📍 Wimauma, Florida
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 No license required
About our company
Our mission is to pioneer well-being and improve quality of life through cannabinoids.
We believe that cannabinoids, when used responsibly, have the power to enhance the full spectrum of well-being and quality of life through:
Rest • Recovery • Relief • Revelry
This individual will work hands on monitoring the crops, ensure accurate reports of the crops health and wellness are relayed to management, and implement IPM strategies designated by the IPM manager.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring and scouting of pests, diseases, and beneficial insects.
- Reporting pest populations, irrigation irregularities, and mechanical issues seen while scouting.
- Monitor efficacy of products used for control measures.
- Maintain and monitor traps to provide feedback on pest counts to the IPM manager.
- Monitoring of pest and disease trends.
- Coordinating with IPM manager on all biological programs and implementation.
- Plant maintenance as deemed necessary
- Other duties as assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Related work experience.
- Good communicator verbal / written.
- Well organized and a self-starter.
- Must be self-motivated, honest, trustworthy, and always act in a mature and professional manner.
- Strong interest in agriculture and willing to work in adverse conditions.
- Knowledge of horticultural pests and diseases is a plus, on the job training will be provided.
- Greenhouse environment, where the temperature will regularly exceed 85°F.
- Position requires standing and walking on a regular basis.
- Collaboration with cultivation management reporting pest populations and releasing beneficial insects.
- Ability to make changes as needed without advance notice.