Apr 11, 2022 👁️ 64 64 Views
CAC is a cannabis cultivator and manufacturer bringing high-quality marijuana products to MA. Dispensary locations in Brockton & Taunton.
The Graphic Designer will provide graphic design support, strategy, direction, coordination, and guidance to create sales and marketing materials. This role will support key stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns for our brand, develop SOPs for applicable processes and tasks, maintain our brand design, and adapt to growing graphic needs for marketing and sales purposes. Additionally, this role will provide support for our website, including website maintenance, publishing content, and building landing pages as applicable, in coordination with third party agency’s web development team. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, detail-oriented, and comfortable working within a team structure, as well as being an individual contributor.
· Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software to wireframe and create sales and marketing materials
· Design sales materials, ad creative & marketing collateral marketing goals & objectives
· Collaborate with Director of Marketing, third-party agency and other designers to ensure content is informative and appealing · Update and maintain the company website, WordPress CMS
· Utilize creative briefs to coordinate projects internally and with a third-party agency · Prepare and present designs to key stakeholders for approval, revising and editing based on feedback
· Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive designs
· Develops and delivers graphic design work and visual material utilizing specific graphic design, web development, and processing tools · Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content representing the brand for use on our website, through social media and print · Scope a project and work within the established timeline to complete · Schedule project implementation and defining budget constraints for graphic and web projects in coordination with the Director of Marketing · Stay up to date with new digital technologies and content creation best practices · Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy · Educate customers, community leaders, and others about our value proposition Remain educated on all applicable industry regulations and aware of changes as they occur · Ensure messaging for all entities is compliant with all laws, regulations, policies, and practices nationwide · Other projects/tasks, as requested by direct manager. · Must be willing and able to occasionally work a flexible schedule as the business needs demand, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events.
· Functional Acumen – Consistently shows comprehensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in the functional area(s) for which they are responsible, and understands the fit with overall business goals
· Emotional Intelligence - Consistently executes the four (4) principles of EQ (i.e., self-awareness, social awareness, self-management, relationship management)
· Intellectual Agility: Consistently evaluates challenges and opportunities from a variety of angles, taking in multiple inputs, and arrives at reasonable business decisions
· Collaborate - Consistently maintains effective teaming relationships with internal parties, and as applicable, external parties
· Dependable - Can be consistently trusted to execute their job responsibilities on-time and within scope, and meets or exceeds targeted business results
· Upholds Company Values - Consistently role-models and supports execution of the Company core values
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
· This position works in a high paced office environment
· Must be willing to travel (international a possibility)
· Must be able to sit or stand for up to eight (8) hours at a time
· Must be able to lift up to 40lbs