|Front Desk Receptionist||
Mar 16, 2022🔗
👁️ 121 121 Views
🏢 Kiva Confections 📍 Oakland, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Kiva Confections (www.kivaconfections.com) is the premier cannabis-infused edibles company in California, the largest cannabis market in the world. Kiva's line includes Kiva Chocolate Bars, Terra Bites, Petra Mints, Lost Farms Gummies & Chews, and Camino Gummies. Our products are crafted from premium ingredients and skillfully combined with California cannabis. Since our beginning in 2010, our goal is to create confections that redefine what a cannabis confection ought to be. By applying art and science to ensure a deliciously consistent experience every time, we continue to deliver on that mission today.
We have aggressive growth plans as the legal market, and consumer adoption continues to expand. Key growth initiatives include bold platform innovation, best-in-class marketing, geographic expansion, strategic partnerships, and more. We are resourced for this explosive growth and looking for great people to help take us to the next level.
The Front Desk Receptionist will act as the main gatekeeper for all entrants to the Kiva facility during business hours. They will complete clerical and administrative tasks for the site including ordering supplies and scheduling vendors. They will welcome and begin entry-related onboarding for new hires, screen and greet visitors, sign in guests, vendors and contractors and screen and issue badge access when applicable. The Front Desk Receptionist will ensure that all employees, contractors, guests and vendors adhere to safety, security, and FSQA protocols, such as proper attire, COVID screening, checking in/out procedures and signing all related policies before proceeding beyond the lobby. They will alert the host employee when a vendor/contractor/guest is on site, walk vendors/contractors/guests through the Kiva guest procedures, keep record of their time on site, and partner with the host employee to account for the vendor/contractor/guest while on property . The Front Desk Receptionist will begin the onboarding process for all new employees, ensuring that new hires have the proper badge, kiosk and entry access and are signed up for the Safety LMS platform. They will work with the Safety and Security team to troubleshoot all onsite safety and security related issues.
This job is for you if...
- You are a friendly individual who will proactively greet guests and ask questions to determine what it is that they need;
- You are passionate about site safety and security;
- You are able to digest and react to information quickly;
- You enjoy being able to answer a variety of questions as the “go-to” person;
- You like a bit of variety in your day-to-day work and don’t mind being “interrupted” regularly to greet and guide visitors and employees ;
- You are organized and able to keep track of who, what, when, where and why;
- Enjoy being a gatekeeper for the facility and don’t mind the responsibility of ensuring that only those who should have access are able to enter the building;
- You enjoy “checking boxes” and ensuring that all items on a list are complete.
- Greet and welcome employees, visitors, vendors and contractors, determine reason for visit and allow access as authorized;
- Ensure that any non-employee who enters the building signs in, is escorted by an employee when they leave the reception area, and signs out when they leave;
- Ensure that employees that enter the building via an access card do not permit entry to any other person;
- Ensure that employees who enter the building complete any required screening questionnaires (ie COVID-19);
- Ensure that visitors fill out any related paperwork (could include cGMP policy, COVID-19 related questionnaire, etc) and that it is on file before they leave the reception area;
- Distribute visitor badges;
- Assist Security Governance & Risk Manager with creating badges for new employees;
- Alert appropriate personnel to any visitor issues;
- Work with Kiva Safety & Security team to: Operate access control management; Monitor and review CCTV for vendor visits, events and CCTV fidelity; Report camera issues and outages to Security Governance & Risk Manager; Report safety & security-related incidents to management, Build reports and send email communications, Assist department leads in messaging and implementing safety & security-related processes, Order safety and security-related supplies for the site, Assist new hires in signing up for the Safety LMS platform and answering related questions, Promote the monthly safety trainings, working with site leads to push for completion
- Coordinate activities throughout the site to boost morale, ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policies
- Manage, letters, packages, phone calls, emails and other forms of correspondence
- Maintain databases and records for site security and safety needs as well as other data
- Track and replace site supplies as necessary
- Submit reports and prepare presentations as needed
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
What we're looking for...
- High school degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual English/Spanish; ability to communicate in written/verbal form effectively in both languages
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Great multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Excellent customer service skills