Jan 7, 2022🔗
👁️ 76 76 Views
🏢 Parallel 📍 Franklin, MA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Cultivation 📛 No license required
About our company
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
Consistently and accurately weigh, package, and label all flower pre-packs. Work with the Supervisor to learn and apply NETAs quality standards and compliance guidelines.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow NETA Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations;
- Work closely with the fresh pack shift lead to ensure accuracy of packaging and labeling of fresh packs;
- Accurately count, weigh, and label flower fresh packs in a fast paced, high volume environment;
- Responsible for maintaining organization of all product in process, pre-package and post-package;
- Ensures accurate counts of all MIP products during all phases of project
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in order to improve and promote efficiency;
- Assists all shift leads by completing work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity;
- Works in a timely manner and strives to ensure flower product quality;
- Maintains time and attendance and all other conduct related requirements at all times;
- Cleans and maintains equipment (as necessary), ensuring functional equipment and work area at all times;
- All other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in using scales, packaging, labeling or detailed assembly line work preferred
- Ability to focus and be task oriented
- Can demonstrate hand dexterity with small pieces and products
- Ability to work as a team member, be organized and have extreme attention to detail
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Indoor growing/Clean Room environment.
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for 10 hours per day, and requires consistent hand eye coordination and excellent hand dexterity.
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop continuously.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted and 50 lbs. assisted.