Aug 8, 2022🔗
👁️ 66 66 Views
🏢 Ascend Wellness Holdings 📍 Athol, MA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Processing 📛 No license required
About our company
AWH is a U.S. multi-state operator, with assets in six states including Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. The company focuses on limited license states east of the Rockies, with flagship locations in desirable retail corridors serving key medical and adult-use markets.
AWH is committed to breaking down traditional barriers in the cannabis marketplace to redefine the industry from the ground up. The company owns and operates state-of-the-art cultivation facilities, grows award-winning strains and produces a curated selection of premium products. AWH provides accessible retail experiences, trusted products and exclusive brand partnerships. Because cannabis should be accessible to everyone.
The Extraction Technician will be responsible for assisting in product processing and formulation. The Extraction Technician completes tasks assigned by the Extraction Manager to monitor and maintain the organization, cleanliness, and efficiency of production areas as well as to maintain quality control measures. This position is responsible for assisting with lab production, which includes but is not limited to distillation, extraction, winterization, production of cannabis infused products, compliance requirements, and workplace safety.
- Familiarity with basic scientific principles and laboratory experience. Must be able to follow written directions and maintain a laboratory notebook.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Operate laboratory instruments, make observations, calculate, and record results.
- Understand and meet daily goals.
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Employee may also be responsible for monitoring production lines and collecting samples for analysis.
- Follow SOP and standard analytical procedures to meet Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- Records data in lab notebooks, computer databases, and test reports.
- 2+ years of customer service, distribution, or warehouse experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure
- Well organized and ability to keep deadlines
- Works well with all peers
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Basic Excel, Word, and general compute knowledge
- Fast, efficient, nimble.
- Experience working in a shifting environment with a great deal of constructive feedback and input
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and is able to identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions, and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to production needs.
- Must pass any and all required pre-employment screenings.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be approved to receive an Agent badge.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Physical demands - May be required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (200 pounds with assistance)
Other duties as assigned