Feb 3, 2023🔗
👁️ 50 50 Views
🏢 710 Labs 📍 River Rouge, MI
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Supply Chain 📛 No license required
About our company
At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Stateman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
We are looking for a highly organized and motivated individual to assist in distribution with day-to-day operations. A distribution technician has the responsibility that encompasses all day-to-day operations ensuring orders are completed and ready for delivery for retail sale. This is a distribution position in a production environment at our facility based in Oakland, CA.
- Create and apply correct stickers to packaging with attention to detail.
- Fulfill orders with a high level of accuracy using scanner technology.
- QC and Pack orders to ensure product integrity and space efficiency.
- Learn and utilize all distribution systems such as the daily dashboard, Adilas, Dymanics, and METRC.
- Being able to read, understand and follow basic invoices and SOP’s.
- Maintaining strict inventory records of products, materials, and equipment used in distribution.
- Record keeping of all details pertinent to distribution.
- Storing of supplies and equipment, disposal of waste, and keeping work area clean.
- Participating in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Working collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Enforcing a culture of safety and attention to detail.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Distribution Manager or Distribution Supervisor.
- 2+ years' experience working in a production or manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience and background in the cannabis industry a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media.
- Strong number skills and basic math. Experience with inventory is desired.
- Detail orientated with an eye on process improvement and optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high-stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires.
- Must be comfortable working in cold environments (33-60) for extended periods of time.
- For extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking through the workday.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- Ability to work a varying schedule including nights, weekends, and overtime as necessary.
- Benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D, 401K with company match, paid time off, and holidays.
- Please note that the regulations and laws of The State of Michigan require persons working onsite at a cannabis facility to be at least 21 years of age.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.