May 19, 2023🔗
👁️ 54 54 Views
🏢 Windy City Cannabis 📍 Posen, IL
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Windy City Cannabis is an inviting family of hometown cannabis dispensaries where passionate Dispensary Associates connect customers to the most trusted and effective cannabis products for their lifestyle. We offer a curated selection of high-quality products, personalized service, and a warm, welcoming vibe that invites people to stay longer and return often.
We are looking for a detail oriented, operationally driven Dispensary Manager to plan and manage all aspects of day to day tasks in our high volume recreational and medical cannabis dispensary. You will be responsible for managing personnel, customer relations, inventory and the daily ebb and flow of all store related matters while adhering to strict state guidelines and regulations and achieving sales goals. You will communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to implement and maintain deals, protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with company standards, and will seek opportunities for operational efficiency so that we can provide unparalleled customer service.
As a condition of employment, all newly hired employees of Windy City should be prepared to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work. Requests for medical or religious accommodation may be made with the company's HR department. Failure to establish proof of vaccination (or approved exemption) may result in offer rescission.
Evening and weekend availability a must.
- Achieve excellence in customer service through effective team management.
- Track and achieve various sales metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepare and effectively lead state inspectors through unannounced inspections.
- Maintain the store environment: ensure space is organized, efficient, clean, and welcoming in both front and back of house.
- Drive employee morale and embody Windy City values.
- Effectively implement new processes and procedures, ensuring seamless communication across all levels.
- Ensure employee accountability through coaching and progressive discipline.
- Regularly train and develop staff according to company guidelines.
- Thoroughly understand and train staff on the ins and outs of the point of sale system.
- Track and own all processes related to sales and inventory management, including special orders, employee samples and weekly deals.
- Oversee all store deliveries with diligence and accuracy, and in accordance with company and state regulations.
- Oversee nightly and monthly inventory audits in accordance with company and state guidelines to ensure there is no diversion of inventory, and effectively respond to discrepancies. This is a zero-shrinkage business.
- Maintain records for all necessary documents: delivery and inventory manifests, nightly and monthly inventory counts, necessary employee and patient/customer information, log books, inventory adjustments and destruction reports.
- Frequently lifting, moving, carrying store inventory weighing up to 50 pounds. Occasionally ascending/descending ladders or stairs.
- 5+ years of successful experience in a retail management position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to acquire a state credential by passing required background check and any other requirement listed.
- Experience with Illinois Cannabis Program rules and regulations strongly preferred.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Able to operate with comfort and resilience through change.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Self-directed and able to leverage all resources to seek solutions.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to gain buy-in from others and work toward shared objectives.
- Operates with a keen attention to detail and the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Efficacy with technology and point of sale systems.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of P&L, labor budgeting, inventory, and sales reports.
- A fundamental understanding of cannabinoids and their effects on the body is preferred.
- A passion for cannabis that is translatable to a diverse group of ages, ethnicities, and professionals.
- Ability to satisfy company requirements for vaccination against COVID-19, or obtain approved medical or religious exemption.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Windy City Cannabis we are committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion.
Windy City Cannabis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.