|Director of Business Development||
Sep 28, 2021🔗
👁️ 77 77 Views
🏢 Canndescent 📍 Los Angeles, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Sales 📛 No license required
About our company
Canndescent is a leading cultivator, distributor, and manufacturer of ultra-premium cannabis. We are passionate about creating transformative products that will help tune and enrich the human experience. We strive for excellence by hiring exceptional performers that can contribute to a fun and inspiring work culture.
As the Business Development Director, you will prioritize new account opportunities, generate leads, and build new customer relationships in order to secure meaningful new account partnerships. You will have complete ownership over growing new accounts for Canndescent. To do so you will develop an aggressive pipeline of clients and become a product and industry expert.
You have a history of quota-driven sales success and are knowledgeable about market trends. You are proactive, driven and have a passion for the cannabis industry while advocating for positive social change.
- Self-starter, leader with a strong sense of urgency and ownership, you know how to work independently, as well as within the team
- Approach the role with professionalism and a consultative approach
- Ability to grow and forge new relationships
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Be a true partner to your clients
- Possess a strong passion for the Cannabis industry
- Desire to learn and grow
- Operate at a high level and be adaptable in a constantly changing industry
- Ability to think outside of the box
As the Business Development Director, you will:
- Proactively research the market to open doors and build relationships
- Build an aggressive pipeline of prospective dispensaries and related partnerships
- Own initial orders and manage account for the first 3 months
- Execute merchandising contracts where beneficial
- Responsible for handing off new customer relationships to appropriate Regional Account Manger after incubation period
- Anticipate market trends
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly sales performance and market analysis
- Maintain CRM database on daily customer interactions and targets to coordinate with business goals
Your experience and skills include:
- A proven ability to create and foster new relationships
- A proven track record of defining and executing an expansion strategy
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Ability to research and quickly understand market trends, regulation laws, and compliance rules as it relates to the industry
- Growth Opportunity: Being part of a company at the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the US.
- Healthy work environment: We provide a professional and fun work environment that brings passion and profession together.
- Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off: Vacation and Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Canndescent is an equal opportunity employer.