Feb 9, 2022🔗
👁️ 247 247 Views
🏢 Urbn Leaf 📍 Grover Beach, CA
💰 $15.50/hr + mileage compensation + tips 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Delivery Services 📛 No license required
About our company
Urbn Leaf is an innovative company recognized for shattering stereotypes and setting new standards within the cannabis industry. With a focus on consumer education and staff training, we are working to change the perceptions of cannabis. From the thoughtfully curated collection of products down to the modern, strategic layouts of each location, every detail is designed with the customer experience in mind. We believe that each and every customer deserves to be treated with compassion backed with expertise and appreciation.
Our most important asset is our people. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that promotes engagement, teamwork, and the continued opportunity for development through the empowerment of our people.
We believe in setting the standard by providing our customers with carefully curated products and high-performing, knowledgeable team members to ensure a quality experience with every interaction.
By being transparent and treating everyone with respect, we can focus on what really matters to us as a company: our team and our customers.
We take ownership of our work and honor our commitments. We are proud of our accomplishments and recognize our failures by reinforcing the “we” in our efforts and removing the “they”.
We believe in cultivating growth in all that we do, from the growth of our business to the personal and professional growth and enrichment of our teams.
Our Delivery Drivers ensure that products are delivered on time and in the proper condition while providing excellent customer service. Delivery Drivers are responsible for packing and loading products into their vehicles before delivering orders to customers. A Delivery Driver will always deliver each order on time and with a high level of professionalism.
Duties/Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of delivery experience
- Valid CA Driver License
- Must have experience navigating and using mobile applications
- Must have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery
- Must be the registered owner of vehicle or be able to provide a notarized letter authorizing use of the vehicle for work purposes by the registered owner
- Valid, current insurance
- Model year 2012 or newer
- Vehicle must be meet the necessary vehicle inspection requirements (everything in good condition with no safety hazards)
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Must be willing and able to pass a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
- Must have reliable transportation with locking trunk. Vehicle must pass company inspection.
- Must be able to understand and operate GPS Technology
- Must have a hand free device
- Must have a clean driving report for the past 5 years
- No moving violations
- No seat belt violations
- No at-fault accidents
- No suspensions
- No DUI's
- No SR-22
- Must be willing to work with both methods of delivery, Batch and Dynamic
- Open to and responsible for issued vehicle equipment while on shift (cameras, GPS)
Skills and Attitudes:
Must be motivated, hard-working, and passionate. This position requires someone who is a strong leader with the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
Must have ability to:
- Perform all job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Takes directions well from superiors
- Practice safe and defensive driver skills
- Communicates well with all co-employees
- Have great customer service communication skills
- Prioritize and organize
- Be a clear thinker, remain calm, and resolve problems using good judgment
- Meet the needs of customer requests
- Understand guest service needs
- Works with the goal of staying within state compliance and regulations
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Valid California Driver’s License
- Must be able to operate a vehicle
- Must possess navigational skills to read a map, and locate addresses within designated delivery area
- Must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- During delivery, carrying products while performing “walking” and “climbing” duties.
- Deliver products within a designated delivery area.
- Delivery personnel must travel between the warehouse/store and deliver vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s location.
- During delivery of products, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time
- Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds safely and properly
- Must be able to operate and work through different weather temperatures and conditions
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work days, nights, holidays and weekends when necessary
What We Offer:
- Employee Discount – enjoy 40% off in-store products
- Exclusive access to Urbn Learning Center and monthly vendor training
- Group Life Insurance
- Voluntary (Life, Accident, Illness)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)