Dec 29, 2021🔗
👁️ 90 90 Views
🏢 Mission Dispensaries 📍 Elk Grove Village, IL
💰 $17 - $19 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Delivery Services 📛 No license required
About our company
We think of Mission as a different kind of dispensary, not just filling orders, but fulfilling your needs as an individual. If you’re new to the world of marijuana, or just the rules for recreational use, we know it can be intimidating: with different regulations in different states. So many options for the types of cannabis and the ways you can consume it. Maybe even a little nervousness at trying it. We get it: that’s a lot of unknowns.
So we’re here to help you through the process, from how to register, to what to expect when you step through our doors. We’ll explain your choices, so you can create an experience that best fits you and your life. And we’ll give you a comfortable, no-judgements space to come and connect with others like you.
That’s our Mission
Delivery Driver is responsible for making deliveries of cannabis to dispensaries throughout the state as part of our driving team. The driver is also responsible for planning routes efficiently to ensure timely deliveries, providing exceptional customer service at the dispensaries, and following state laws and regulations governing the delivery of cannabis.
- Someone who enjoys a dynamic workday with opportunities for collaboration.
- A responsible, respectful driver who prefers to be cautious on the roads.
- Someone who plans and organizes to stay ahead of future rushes and challenges.
- An inherent people person who can act as a professional brand representative.
- A self-motivated team player who asks questions and collaborates to gain expertise and assist the team.
- Has a keen eye for details, differences and changes. Looks closely.
- 21+ and currently residing in the US
- Execute all deliveries on time and communicate with base location and other parties involved regarding Departure and Arrival times
- Follow all rules of the road and ensure all vehicles are clean and properly maintained
- Maintain Daily Vehicle Inspection Logs/ Delivery Time Logs/ Security Footage Input
- Review orders and invoices, ensure METRC accurately reflects what is on documents
- Update drivers’ documentation for deliveries if invoices had been edited
- Flowering/Propagation Supervisors
- Packaging supervisor, manager
- Autopack supervisor, manager
- Logistics associates
- Director of Production
- This is a hands-on, cannabis production and delivery position.
- You will be working in an indoor production, warehouse-like environment and in a delivery vehicle.
- Delivery routes will contain highway/city driving as well as suburban/rural driving.
- Rooms are industrially lit and feature heavy machinery sounds at times. Delivery van seats two.
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, standing all expected activities.
- Expect to lift 25 – 35lbs regularly and weights up to 50lbs occasionally while loading and unloading transfer vehicles.
*NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Professional experience in delivery, or related position
- Organization, systems management and integrity
- Willing to ask questions to gain necessary expertise
- Adaptability in the face of changing needs of the business
- Commitment to team’s success; flexible, friendly, and self-aware
- Delivery Experience, 2+ years (preferred)
- Cannabis Industry Experience (preferred)
- Good driving record
- Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21+
We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities