Nov 19, 2022🔗
👁️ 243 243 Views
🏢 Kiva Confections 📍 Alameda, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Supply Chain 📛 No license required
About our company
Kiva Confections (www.kivaconfections.com) is a world-class cannabis-infused edibles company in California, the largest cannabis market in the world. Kiva's line includes Kiva Chocolate Bars, Terra Bites, Petra Mints, Lost Farms Gummies & Chews, and Camino Gummies. Our products are crafted from premium ingredients and thoughtfully combined with California cannabis. Since our beginning in 2010, our goal has been to create confections that redefine what a cannabis confection ought to be. By applying art and science, we ensure a deliciously consistent experience.
We have high-reaching growth plans as the legal market and consumer adoption expand. Key growth initiatives include ambitious platform innovation, outstanding marketing, geographic expansion, strategic partnerships, and more. We are resourced for this spectacular growth and looking for great people to help take us to the next level.
Kiva will depend on the Delivery Driver to deliver cannabis products to the growing Northern California region in our Kiva branded vehicles. This position requires an excellent driver, comfortable with being on the road throughout the day and enjoying brief encounters with customers on occasion. As part of the team, the qualified individual will participate in the development of a fast growing operation.
This job is for you if
- Your friends call you trustworthy, loyal, and dependable
- You are detailed-oriented and have quick, accurate math skills to account for inventory.
- You love organization and enjoy problem-solving to create and maintain an organized work environment.
- You adapt quickly to ever-changing priorities and can multitask with ease.
- You love communicating with others and cross-functional collaboration.
- You have patience under stressful situations
As a Kiva Delivery Driver, you will...
- Communicate with Manager regarding daily deliveries
- Maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor in the presence of customers
- Confirm and pack all orders
- Complete necessary deliveries to dispensaries throughout Northern California while maintaining scheduled appointments
- Confirm order accuracy with customers and verify order is consistent with invoice
- Responsible for collecting payments and accurately count cash
- Process the completion of orders on iPad while in the field
- Handle materials (lifting 50-55 lbs.)
- Create efficient driving routes
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory and delivery vehicles
- Miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by Manager
What we're looking for...
- Minimum of 2 years Professional Driving Experience REQUIRED (No Uber/Lyft/Doordash, etc.)
- Must be able to drive Box Trucks that are 12 feet or longer
- Minimum of 3 years customer service
- Must have cash handling experience.
- Valid California Driver's License
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail is required
- Excellent driving record is required
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Comfort with using iPad & personal cell phone for vendor communication
- Driving In the field 90% of the time
- Covering all of the Northern California territory
- Must be able to drive in all weather conditions
- Work schedule is Monday to Friday
- This position requires driving for long distances and tolerating long work hours
- Some overnight deliveries may be required
- Ability to safely drive large van/truck
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance.
- The employee is frequently required to sit; walk; stoop.
Kiva Confections provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.