Feb 16, 2022🔗
👁️ 81 81 Views
🏢 Simplifya 📍 Remote✨Remote OK
💰 $16-$19 per hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Information Technology 📛 No license required
About our company
Founded in 2016 in partnership with the Vicente Sederberg law firm, Simplifya is the leading regulatory and operational compliance software platform serving the cannabis industry.
At Simplifya, we’re dedicated to providing user-friendly software that makes it a lot easier for your cannabis business to stay compliant with state and local regulations. We know you didn’t get into the cannabis business because you love compliance. Unfortunately in the cannabis industry, falling out of compliance can result in fines, damage your reputation, and in some severe cases, can even shutter your business and cost you your license.
That’s why we’re here. We do love compliance. Our goal is to help you understand the landscape of cannabis compliance and provide simple steps for you to ensure every employee operates in compliance, maintain and demonstrate your company’s history of compliance, hold employees accountable, remediate any potential issues, and ultimately, mitigate the risk associated with non-compliance.
The Data Coordinator is a member of the Operations team and primarily responsible for importing, maintaining, analyzing, and verifying multiple types of data. Raw data is obtained primarily from government agencies but can also be generated by team members. Data Coordinators begin as hourly employees and are eligible for promotion to a salaried position with benefits as soon as they hit certain milestones. Generally, this occurs within 90-120 days. This is a remote position, but there are meetings and events in the Denver area that employees are expected to attend.
- Research federal, state, county, and city regulations. Identify those relevant to licensed operators in the cannabis industry.
- Working with our offshore data entry team, create regulation sets, perform quality assurance checks on their work assignments, and load the regulation sets to our compliance platform.
- In this manner, expand and maintain the accuracy of our regulatory library. You will use a variety of tools to ensure quality.
- Research state agencies to identify license types for cannabis businesses. Find sources of data for those license types and use those sources to ensure the accuracy of Simplifya products.
- Maintain internal documentation of data collection and updating procedures including manuals, guides, logs and release notes.
- Work with team members to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve errors in our regulatory content, regulation library, Simplifya Verified, and any other Simplifya product.
- Excellent data entry, analysis, transformation, and manipulation skills. Expertise with Google Sheets (preferred) or Microsoft Excel. Wordpress experience is also a plus.
- Extremely high attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
- Ability to document tasks and assignments in an efficient, logical manner and provide the supervisor with concise and informative updates.
- Strong independent work ethic. We value individual accountability and expect employees to seek guidance when needed, keep co-workers apprised of status, multi-task, demonstrate initiative, and accomplish their assignments on time.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage workflow in a high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field.
- Experience in any of the following types of companies or industries would be helpful: software, startup, cannabis, regulatory, compliance, audit, licensing.
- This is a remote position, but candidates must live within reasonable driving distance of Denver to attend monthly company events.