Nov 23, 2022🔗
👁️ 69 69 Views
🏢 Jushi 📍 Normal, IL
💰 DOE 🗓️ Part-time 🏷️ Dispensary 📛 No license required
About our company
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1500 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times.
The Dispensary Customer Consultant is vital to delivering customer service and offering a distinctive shopping experience that drives sales results. The Dispensary Customer Consultant is primarily responsible for aiding patrons through concierge-level service. The Dispensary Customer Consultant conducts day-to-day operations within the retail location while adhering to company policy and industry regulations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Adhere to the company mission statement and core values, while maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
- Provide outstanding, accurate customer service to patrons by answering or appropriately directing questions and concerns
- Lead tours of the sales floor within the store, making product recommendations based on ongoing research of products available
- Retain thorough and comprehensive knowledge of the patient and member benefits, discounts, coupons, and promotions, encouraging memberships for guests
- Abide by product handling procedures, including company safety and health policies as well as regulatory agency compliance
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the store by stocking retail items and supplies, sweeping, mopping, and sanitizing
- Operate cash register, computer-based POS system, and cash drawer
- Work as part of a team to ensure sales, guest satisfaction, and that compliance goals are met by designated timelines
- All other job duties as assigned
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience with customer service in retail.
- Excellent computer, mathematical, language, and reasoning skills
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Excellent multi-tasking skills over the phone and in-person
- Occasionally requires local travel, as needed
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefits packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).