Mar 18, 2022 👁️ 61 61 Views
Columbia Care Inc. is one of the largest and most experienced multi-state operators in the medical cannabis industry, with licenses in 15 jurisdictions in the US and the EU.
With over 1,000,000 successful sales transactions since its inception, Columbia Care is a patient-centered organization setting the standard for compassion, professionalism, quality, caring and innovation, working in collaboration with some of the most renowned and innovative teaching hospitals and medical centers in the world. The Company is committed to providing the type of education and transparency patients deserve and quality of product that clinicians expect.
With six-plus years of strong organic growth, disciplined operationalization of licenses, over 1 million sales transactions since inception, and having built 14 state-by-state vertically integrated operations, including 54 facilities in operation or development, and 35 licenses in 15 markets, we understand regulators, compliance, cultivation, manufacturing, quality control, physicians, caregivers, dispensaries, patients, and data inherent for success in this industry.
In addition to our medical cannabis products, we also offer a variety of health and wellness brands and products, including our own hemp CBD brands that are full spectrum, independent 3rd party tested, organic, GMO-free, and produced in cGMP-compliant facilities. Our flagship hemp CBD brand, Columbia Care Platinum Label, aims to set the standard in potency and purity.
The Cultivation Associate - Laborer is primarily responsible for cleaning, upkeep and sanitation of the cultivation facility. Including, but not limited to, breaking down and setting up rooms, sanitizing reusable hydoton rock as well as washing and sanitizing all equipment for pests, viruses and disease. At times, the Cultivation Associate – Laborer is responsible for quality and efficient cannabis plant trimming in preparation for sale. Duties include, but are not limited to, placing, skirting, trellising, weaving, super cropping, and de-fanning plants. Performing all duties in accordance with company best practices at the cultivation facility is the most important aspect of the Cultivation Associate – Laborer position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain a friendly, courteous and compassionate demeanor at all times ·
· Adhere to company mission statement and core values, while maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
· Follow and maintain The Green Solution warehouse procedures
· Efficiently trim and de-fan plants (wet trim)
· Accurately weigh and record all wet trim weights
· Wash and sanitize all equipment
· Scout all equipment ensure all tools are free of pests, viruses or disease
· Break down and set up plant rooms
· Sanitize reusable hydroton rock
· Sanitize and swap all reservoirs assigned
· Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in order to uphold The Green Solution’s standard for quality
· Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity
· Maintain organization and sanitization of the warehouse throughout the day
· Responsible for maintaining The Green Solution quality product
· All other job duties as assigned
· High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
· Must maintain current knowledge and adhere to all policy and regulations of the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED); Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), The Green Solution and TGS Management
Required Skiils & Experience
· Excellent mathematical, language and reasoning skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
· Knowledge of Colorado marijuana laws, MED regulations, and CDPHE requirements; previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in CO licensed facilities
· Cannabis cultivation operations experience and computer skills a plus
· Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs
· Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach and lift for long periods of time
· Must be able to handle labor centric work
Reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
· Must be able to work in a cultivation environment with moderate to loud noise level
· Must be able to work in manufacturing or production facilities with moderate to loud noise level and changing working conditions. May require use of safety equipment or personal protective equipment, as needed
· Must be able to acquire MED Support badge ($150 Fee to State of CO) prior to beginning employment