|CRM & Digital Marketing Manager||
Aug 8, 2022🔗
👁️ 103 103 Views
🏢 MedMen 📍 Culver City, CA
💰 DOE 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Information Technology 📛 No license required
About our company
MedMen is North America’s leading cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier.
The Digital & CRM Manager will manage campaigns around engaging our customer base to drive first sales, repeat sales, referrals, and loyalty program engagement. A successful candidate will be data-driven; and have experience in CRM, Email, and SMS Marketing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan and execute on CRM strategies and tactics across the company driving customer acquisition and retention through email, SMS, and more.
- Day-to-day execution of email campaigns, including: setting up and scheduling emails, segmenting customer lists, building decision trees, setting up tests, reporting, quality assurance, etc.
- Coordinate campaigns with the creative team and ensure consistent, on-brand communications across all campaigns.
- Monitor and measure all relevant email campaign KPIs, leveraging data and learnings to improve programs performance.
- Update marketing calendar with ongoing, loyalty program, email and SMS campaigns.
- Manage segmentation - use data insights to develop and test new segments, identify opportunities for A/B testing in segmentation and messaging in order to optimize KPIs.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative, retail, and brand marketing departments.
- Provide reports, dashboards, analysis, and recommendations.
- Nice to haves: Execution support and reporting for Social media, Paid media and SEO.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- Background in customer acquisition, conversion, re-engagement, and retention.
- Data-driven and analytical with experience A/B testing in email, SMS, loyalty, and segmentation.
- Understanding of data privacy and governance policies.
- Experience planning content calendars for CRM campaigns.
- Knowledge on reporting on KPIs, troubleshooting errors, identifying new growth opportunities, and presenting findings.
- Familiarity with Email Service Platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Has strong verbal communications skills to lead high level conversations and synergize with all key cross functional teams
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and a strong aptitude with analytics
- Able to synthesize large quantities of data to drive business decisions
- Has great prioritization and organizational skills
- Has a team-player mentality and ability to work within a cross-functional workplace dynamic.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
3+ years experience working on email, CRM, loyalty, referral, SMA, or lifecycle marketing campaigns.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities as of now, but possibly in the future.
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Occasional weekends/holidays depending on company/industry needs and demands.
This job operates in a clerical, office/remote WFH setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
No travel will be expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.