|Cannabis Sales Support||
May 15, 2023🔗
👁️ 21 21 Views
🏢 Wyld 📍 St. Louis, Missouri
💰 $22.32 an hour 🗓️ Full-time 🏷️ Sales 📛 No license required
About our company
Headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, Wyld produces the best Cannabis tasting edibles and beverages on the market using real fruit and natural flavors. When adventure calls, we answer - always ready to embrace challenges, test boundaries, and push limits. Our company ethos is founded in strong values and our Pillars of Commitment to our communities and the Earth itself. Our ambitious team embraces challenges, tests boundaries, and is always ready for adventure. Wyld operates in AZ, CA, CO, IL, MI, NM, NV, OR, OK, WA, and across all of Canada with more launches on the horizon.
Ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
Embody Wyld Core Values, The Wyld Way
Wyld’s core values are the driving force and energy behind everything we do. These values drive our culture, our business philosophy and our philanthropic efforts. It is the cornerstone for all that we do here at Wyld.
-Make a Mark
-We Blaze Our Own Trail
-We Mean Business
As Sales Support you are responsible for maintaining positive customer relations and play a key role in representing the Wyld brand. This position supports the sales team by providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships while at accounts, providing clear communication of account related items to the sales team when in the field, and being a subject matter expert on company background and product knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Product Delivery and Payment Collection
- Comply with traffic legislation, be conscious of road safety and demonstrate safe driving and other good road safety habits.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before loading product and departing for deliveries
- Ensure the safety and security of the loading and unloading process
- Deliver orders following detailed route instructions in state territory
- Unload goods and review deliveries with clients to ensure products meet their needs
- Accurately manage monetary transactions Transport orders accurately and compliantly
- Brand Ambassador
- Merchandising and relationship building while at accounts
- Attend events, partnerships and promotional opportunities to represent and promote WYLD Educate customers, consumers, and budtenders about the brand and products
- Lead budtender educations at dispensaries
- Being knowledgeable on all WYLD products, pricing and nuances
- Execute administrative responsibilities including daily reporting into CRM, mileage and expense reporting submitted weekly, internal logs for vehicle, SWAG checkout, etc
- Assist Sales Account Managers and other sales staff by providing marketplace feedback, assessing industry trends and communicating clients needs through appropriate channels.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Sales Support Supervisor and log all feedback and daily tasks into company CRM
- Understand state level regulations and internal policies ensuring proper field execution and internal communication
If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This requires a valid/current driver’s license that is in compliance with the state’s mandates.1+ year of delivery driving experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, data analysis, Google Apps, and Salesforce a plus
- Have strong attention to detail Active state-issued driver's license and maintained clean driving record
- Reliable personal vehicle to utilize for marketing events (Mileage reimbursement is covered at federal rate)Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Bilingual proficiency preferred
- Hours are likely to vary based on needs of the business
- Must obtain state required Cannabis permits, licenses, and/or certifications
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Willing to submit to a background check, including a motor vehicle report
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- CO MED Badge required
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Driving in state territory utilizing company or personal vehicle as needed. Overnight stays when needed to support longer routes (lodging and meals covered by company)Must be willing to receive authorized vaccination against COVID-19
- If you are not a California resident or applying to an open role in the state of California please skip this section
- Wyld CCPA for CA Applicants
- Please review and be prepared to answer a few questions about the above notice at the end of the application
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive hourly rate of $22.32, 10 paid Holidays, 120 hours of PTO, 401k and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.